Elections ***Seventh Democratic Debate play-by-play Thread***

That we marched with the president that finally organized the people, who then demanded an end to legal bribery, and took our democracy back.

Oh I thought you meant it was going to be white people's version of 'I marched with Dr. King.'

Which would be cringe as fuck.

Bernie probably could have a real shot against Trump one on one but the Dems will fuck him again.

Oh I thought you meant it was going to be white people's version of 'I marched with Dr. King.'

Which would be cringe as fuck.

Bernie probably could have a real shot against Trump one on one but the Dems will fuck him again.

It is like a shout out to non-violent revolutionaries, like Dr. king.

Steyer is so annoying. He seems like a good dude but his money would be so much better spent if he simply backed his candidate of choose or the Dem nominee or shit just gave it to poor people. I mean, he’s not even first in the billionaire liberal lane my god. And his ideas, such as term limits, suck!
I get that term limits have drawbacks, but why do you think the idea sucks? I’d say there are pros and cons and the implementation matters. Maybe 4 or 5 terms is the sweet spot? I don’t know if Steyer has proposed something specific, though.

I'm interested to see if Mayor Pete continues to go on the attack tonight.

King was pretty violent to his sexual partners iirc.
I'd take those claims with a grain of salt, though I'm sure he was a philanderer. But most of those claims are smears from the far right.

King was pretty violent to his sexual partners iirc.

You know that you know this because the FBI was investigating him as a communist.

In that story it isn't King who I take issue with, it is the rampant abuse of power by that gay midget Hoover.

This will be my first debate this election, what should I expect? Are any of these guys hard hitters or this will be more like a boring bridge game between seniors and a random gay guy?

You know that you know this because the FBI was investigating him as a communist.

In that story it isn't King who I take issue with, it is the rampant abuse of power by that gay midget Hoover.

What does Hoover's being gay have to do with anything?

I get that term limits have drawbacks, but why do you think the idea sucks? I’d say there are pros and cons and the implementation matters. Maybe 4 or 5 terms is the sweet spot? I don’t know if Steyer has proposed something specific, though.

Term limits would empower lobbyists and they're an unjustified restriction of democracy. I think that what is lacking in society is respect for expertise, and we don't want to ensure that lawmakers are always new and learning the ropes (and, again, relying on lobbyists to guide them).

I would be OK with age limits, though.

This will be my first debate this election, what should I expect? Are any of these guys hard hitters or this will be more like a boring bridge game between seniors and a random gay guy?

Expect sound bites and little substance.

All right enough shit posting.

I predict the claws come out for many tonight. Good chance it looks like a shit show.

Should be lively though, and entertaining.

With the recent Warren/Sanders feud, it could get interesting.

There's always a chance Biden forgets to wear pants as well.

Let’s see if Mayor Pete breaks through and becomes a power top tonight.

With the recent Warren/Sanders feud, it could get interesting.

There's always a chance Biden forgets to wear pants as well.

Keep dreaming. Your best case scenario for a Warren/Sanders fight goes like this. I agree with you on 90% of issues, we have worked together many times, and I have allot of respect for you, but I disagree with you on this policy.

That is the in-fighting you can expect there.

I'm sure there will be plenty of attacks, but not between those two.

Back