Elections ***Seventh Democratic Debate play-by-play Thread***

Biden so far ahead, pulling so much of the black vote as well, this is a mere formality. He is your nominee. Just like I said in what, May? Nothing has changed.

Keep dreaming. Your best case scenario for a Warren/Sanders fight goes like this. I agree with you on 90% of issues, we have worked together many times, and I have allot of respect for you, but I disagree with you on this policy.

That is the in-fighting you can expect there.

I'm sure there will be plenty of attacks, but not between those two.

Not with Warren trying to play dirty, and claim Sanders is sexist. She'll be confronted on it tonight. They already called their little truce off, so don't expect them to play nice.

Keep dreaming. Your best case scenario for a Warren/Sanders fight goes like this. I agree with you on 90% of issues, we have worked together many times, and I have allot of respect for you, but I disagree with you on this policy.

Lieawatha already said Bernie told her a woman can't win, and he denies it. So she has told yet another whopper of a lie, or Bernie is a liar. One or the other. Pretty black and white.
If this is a legit debate, that will come up.

Lieawatha already said Bernie told her a woman can't win, and he denies it. So she has told yet another whopper of a lie, or Bernie is a liar. One or the other. Pretty black and white.
If this is a legit debate, that will come up.

Not really. Some staffers told CNN that, and half those staffers openly admit they weren't even in the room.

My guess is Warren has a "enough with the damn e-mails" defense of Bernie in the debate tonight.

Just about go time and there are like 10 people around? Wow...
giphy.gif

FINAL DEBATE BEFORE VOTE... DEVELOPING...
Tempers rise...
LIVE...

DEMS DUKE IT OUT IN DES MOINES

For better or worse, this does seem to be Bernie's way. And Warren doesn't want to antagonize his supporters too much, although I think she already has, so sadly this may be the case.

And this shit show is LIVE!!!

Amy had that bulldog stance right there...

Wood.

Good topic. Bernie's foreign policy

Bernie is rambling about nonsense. Mini stroke. Put him in a home, for Christ's sake. That was a bad open for him.

Biden smooth at the moment, "I am great, as you know, Wolf".

Self imposed drinking rule that should be fun but not have me hungover at work in the morning, drink whenever they mention that the remaining field is white

I get that term limits have drawbacks, but why do you think the idea sucks? I’d say there are pros and cons and the implementation matters. Maybe 4 or 5 terms is the sweet spot? I don’t know if Steyer has proposed something specific, though.
Jack summed it up well but my biggest beef is that it’s anti democratic. If an office holder does a great job, wants to continue and the voters would elect that person why would we put an end to their career in that office.

Amy finally cracks a slight smile. Minutes in. She frightens me and is legit crazy, I can tell.

Wood.

Mayor Pete of Whosville.

Klobuchar went heavy on the make up, not a good decision.

Back