News Sergio Pettis will defend his title against Kyoji Horiguchi at Bellator 272 on December 3rd

As a fan is frustrating that they haven’t announced any 2022 shows, and it looks like since they joined showtime, the fighters have a code of silence also, nothing at all on the internet as far as rumors…. Just like showtime Boxing
I will never understand why the secrecy with future shows, I just hope they come back in early January and dont wait until April like last year. I wonder if they are still planning on doing 24-26 shows a year.

I don't get why Horiguchi isn't fighting at flyweight. I understand as far as Rizin, where they basically made him, but I mean, this is a different context.
There's not much exposure for flyweight still. Bellator doesn't have a flyweight division.

I will never understand why the secrecy with future shows, I just hope they come back in early January and dont wait until April like last year. I wonder if they are still planning on doing 24-26 shows a year.

Me neither brother …. I hope they announced at least 5-6 shows on Friday

The disrespect to Sergio. He just boxed Archuleta's head off for 5 rounds, at least as impressively as Pitbull did.

Serg also has wins over Moreno & Joe-B. Who is Guchi's best win, Kape?

I think Sergio uses his 2 inch reach, lowkicks, better footwork, & TDD to win a unanimous decision. He's also been more active & more use to the cage.

I think Caldwell is a pretty big win for a flyweight and would certainly be favoured over Kape if they were matched up

FFYQdykXMAEOLfW

Excellent decision to put Shabliy on the prelims so you can make sure that Josh Hill Vs Jared Scoggins reaches as big an audience as possible.
Literally any other fight in the line up would have been better than Hill vs Scoggins in the main event. Who makes this decisions?

One or two fights are usually scrapped during the week leading to the events during these covid times. However, I wasnt expecting to lose one of the good ones barely on Monday. Hopefully, they dont lose another one or if they do, that its Hill vs Scoggins.

One or two fights are usually scrapped during the week leading to the events during these covid times. However, I wasnt expecting to lose one of the good ones barely on Monday. Hopefully, they dont lose another one or if they do, that its Hill vs Scoggins.
Bobby King pulls out and we get Jay Jay vs. Shabliy

Glad to see Bellator doing these countdowns

Always a fan of Emmanuel Sanchez.

Some people are hyping this event, how good it is outside of the main event?
Looks like you guys are not fans of hill vs scoggins lol

It's not bad. Sanchez Vs Kennedy is a good fight. Eblen Vs Huckbody might be okay and Kamaka Vs De Jesus I think is stylistically likely to be good.

6/10 card imo.

It's actually a pretty decent competitive card. Not much in terms of name value for the general MMA audience but all the bouts are competitive and skilled. No squash matches or low level stuff. 6-7/10

Sanchez vs. Kennedy is a great bout. Eblen vs. Huckbody will be fun to watch even tho Eblen is a heavy fav. Then you have Shabliy, Kamaka vs. De Jesus, actually every bout is interesting.

Hill vs. Scoggins is a bout between two very boring fighters hence why people are not thrilled

Back