News Sergio Pettis will defend his title against Kyoji Horiguchi at Bellator 272 on December 3rd

Great fight! I wonder if this will be Bellator's last fight of the year.

Great fight! I wonder if this will be Bellator's last fight of the year.
I'm believing so. Can't see them going any closer to the holidays. The first show back will prob be in LA in January. Maybe McKee vs Pitbull II to kick off the year?

I'm believing so. Can't see them going any closer to the holidays. The first show back will prob be in LA in January. Maybe McKee vs Pitbull II to kick off the year?
Pitbull does not want the rematch in LA but at this time the ball is in AJ's court so who knows.

Pitbull does not want the rematch in LA but at this time the ball is in AJ's court so who knows.
Brasil is slowly starting to open up their soccer games to fans so maybe they will be open for events later in the year but how long will they push this fight? McKee needs to fight he's fought 2 minutes since last November. Bellator needs to get him back in there.

Good fight and the right one to make.

Dont see Pettis winning this, he's a solid fighter but Gooch should take him out. Guess Stots waits or I dont know what you do with him.

Good fight and the right one to make.

Dont see Pettis winning this, he's a solid fighter but Gooch should take him out. Guess Stots waits or I dont know what you do with him.

Stots is probably hoping his teammate loses so he doesn't have to fight him, weird position to be in.

Back