News Sergio Pettis will defend his title against Kyoji Horiguchi at Bellator 272 on December 3rd

Stots is probably hoping his teammate loses so he doesn't have to fight him, weird position to be in.

But Pettis is probably the easier fight for him than Gooch wouldnt you say? But yeah if they are really friends and the training together thing sucks.

I see a close fight. Possibly coin toss decision. I'll root for Gooch though.

I'm believing so. Can't see them going any closer to the holidays. The first show back will prob be in LA in January. Maybe McKee vs Pitbull II to kick off the year?
Hopefully they close the year with a bang. Diggs vs de Jesus is lowkey a banger of a fight, btw.

I like DeJesus a lot. He's pretty good and his record is deceiving. Diggs should stand with him too. Will certainly be a bang.
It will be a banger, I think. Depending on the odds I might put some money on de Jesus.

anyone have presale code? thinking about going to this one.

It will be a banger, I think. Depending on the odds I might put some money on de Jesus.
Taking a look here at De Jesus' record. He has losses to:

Aaron Phillips (12-4) UFC fighter
Javier Baez (5-2-1)
Billy Quarantillo (16-3) UFC fighter
Jason Soares (14-0) PFL fighter
Danny Chavez (11-4-1) UFC fighter
Pat Sabatini (15-3) UFC fighter
Bill Algeo (14-6) UFC fighter
Frank Buenafuente (10-5)
Aaron Pico (8-3) Bellator fighter

That is an insane strength of schedule for someone who's never been out of the regional scene until his last 3 fights in Bellator. If DeJesus is a dog I'd say put money on him.

Taking a look here at De Jesus' record. He has losses to:

Aaron Phillips (12-4) UFC fighter
Javier Baez (5-2-1)
Billy Quarantillo (16-3) UFC fighter
Jason Soares (14-0) PFL fighter
Danny Chavez (11-4-1) UFC fighter
Pat Sabatini (15-3) UFC fighter
Bill Algeo (14-6) UFC fighter
Frank Buenafuente (10-5)
Aaron Pico (8-3) Bellator fighter

That is an insane strength of schedule for someone who's never been out of the regional scene until his last 3 fights in Bellator. If DeJesus is a dog I'd say put money on him.
He passes the eye test too. I'm not saying he looks like a future champ but he's got slick standup, good power and enough defensive grappling that non elite wrestlers have trouble getting him down and keeping him there. He'll be a live dog against Diggs.

Back