News Sergio Pettis will defend his title against Kyoji Horiguchi at Bellator 272 on December 3rd

Taking a look here at De Jesus' record. He has losses to:

Aaron Phillips (12-4) UFC fighter
Javier Baez (5-2-1)
Billy Quarantillo (16-3) UFC fighter
Jason Soares (14-0) PFL fighter
Danny Chavez (11-4-1) UFC fighter
Pat Sabatini (15-3) UFC fighter
Bill Algeo (14-6) UFC fighter
Frank Buenafuente (10-5)
Aaron Pico (8-3) Bellator fighter

That is an insane strength of schedule for someone who's never been out of the regional scene until his last 3 fights in Bellator. If DeJesus is a dog I'd say put money on him.
I actually like de Jesus, I wish they had given him a more winnable fight, someone like Kamaka, for example. This fight will be a banger, though.

Crutchmer is going to be 10 feet deep into his crotch. Gonna be a snoozer
I dont think Crutchmer is willing to take much chances ever since he stood and traded for too long and lost the fight. Granted, he was robbed but I dont think he will take much chances anymore. I kind of hope Enkamp catches him with something while Crutchmer shoots for a double.

Last edited:
Crutchmer is going to be 10 feet deep into his crotch. Gonna be a snoozer
I dont think Crutchmer is willing to take much chances ever since he stood and traded for too long and lost the fight. Granted, he was robbed but I dont think he will take much chances anymore. I kind of hope Enkamp catches him with something while Crutchmer shoots for a double.
Watched Enkamp’s previous UFC and Bellator bouts since I don’t remember how he looked and he is active off his back, so we won’t just stay in full guard and will make Crutchmer work

also weird take down attempts ever, he looks like an inflatable tube man on most of them, but I will say they looked way better in the bout against Lewis Long and Dawa

Enkamp's brother also has a cool youtube channel

Last edited:
Vinicius has been brought to lose twice already, Im glad this time at least they gave him a striker.
Jaleel Willis was actually in LFA. Was surprised to see he beat Jeremiah Wells who is now in the UFC pretty recently

Back