News Sergio Pettis will defend his title against Kyoji Horiguchi at Bellator 272 on December 3rd

Shabliy vs King FTDNG is at evens, I think is an amazing value. Mota vs Hamel O 2.5 is at -140, also great value, IMO.

Mota should win this, I think he is better everywhere but Hamel is fucking tough and gritty AF. I wouldnt be surprised by a split decision either way.
Man, I should have bet more money on that Mota vs Hamel fight.

Shabliv another overhyped Russian in Bellator …. Snoozefest

Shabliv another overhyped Russian in Bellator …. Snoozefest
Man, this is the 2nd time Shabliy embarrasses me in front of my friends. Im out here hyping him out as the next LW champ and the guy is running from Bobby King...

Gucci’s stock is in the toilet after that tbh

Nah, Gucci is clearly a better fighter, but unlike NFL or NBA, a better fighter could get knocked the fuck out if he is not careful. I would say 90% of the time Gucci wins this match up by UD, but this is why this is the best sport in the world.

Hopefully Gucci's chin is not ruined after this. He still can make a comeback in the BW GP and at Rizin.

Congrats to Pettis for stop being tentative and go for a winning move.

Nah, Gucci is clearly a better fighter, but unlike NFL or NBA, a better fighter could get knocked the fuck out if he is not careful. I would say 90% of the time Gucci wins this match up by UD, but this is why this is the best sport in the world.

Hopefully Gucci's chin is not ruined after this. He still can make a comeback in the BW GP and at Rizin.

Congrats to Pettis for stop being tentative and go for a winning move.

clearly the better fighter, but that’s the kind of KO that sticks with you, and many U.S. fans are going to see the HL tonight/tomorrow. Been following his career since the beginning. I hope he’s okay. That was brutal.

This card ended and there's not a single card or date announced for the future at all.

Back