Seemingly "weakest" one punch KO in UFC history?

AaE0MQZ.gif

Hardly touched him.
Super necessary, also early stoppage imo.

<21>

maybe Robbie was concussed in training before the fight? people have said that about the Anthony Joshua-Ruiz first fight, and wasn't Miletich gym known for hard sparring?
old school mentality, take a beating in the gym that you have nothing left for the fight
same with Lions Den, Guy Mezger even suffered a stroke because of it

Also not UFC but didn't Tamura knock out Takada with a jab or something once?

Weidman backhanding an arm punch, fully extended, and KOing Anderoid. I lol'd. What an embarrassing way to end your streak.......showboating and getting slept with a 10% arm punch because you blinked while making faces.

Since it's been seven pages, I'm sure someone has called you out on this already, but you're misremembering the finish.

c4b64cdb2c0acb7f0fde1a5fe1652eae.gif

The backhand is what sets up the final strike in the combo, but the KO comes from a left hook - one that lands VERY cleanly.

I'm not saying Sapp is good at handling pain.

Can you explain the time part? I mean, the Iraq war was retarded in 2003, and is retarded now. The retardation level is constant.
The fact that he made a career of getting hit and then falling over instead of being knocked down makes the fact it happened against Michael seem suspicious.

Sapp is good at handling big bags of cash that get thrown at him.

Also not UFC but didn't Tamura knock out Takada with a jab or something once?

Check hook right on the chin. Jesus christ there have literally been 4 check hooks posted in this thread. It's an extremely powerful punch.

daay.gif

apparently eastman was concussed in training and shouldn't have even fought
Your only saying that because your black and it’s known black ppl hate seeing their own lose and always make excuses when they do

Since it's been seven pages, I'm sure someone has called you out on this already, but you're misremembering the finish.

c4b64cdb2c0acb7f0fde1a5fe1652eae.gif

The backhand is what sets up the final strike in the combo, but the KO comes from a left hook - one that lands VERY cleanly.
You're right, I embellished a bit to suit my narrative ;)

Back