Seemingly "weakest" one punch KO in UFC history?

I know very little about boxing so correct me if wrong but didn't George Foreman essentially have cinder blocks for hands?
Yeah. He was also like 46 years old and that fight was for the hw title. He took like 20 years off and came back to win gold again. Looks suspect but he does hit hard as fuck

Till you watch the replay. He folds dat chin perfectly!

giphy.gif

He should have taken his own advice and feared the consequences

That Arlovski punch might be the best counter ever thrown in the UFC.
Every great chin dies, dude he took multiple left head kicks from Mirko and jumped up like a jack in the box.

To be fair part of the reason his chin was so legendary was that he was technically pretty sound, against Manhoef like in Dream generally he was undertrained and sloppy jumping into the hook.

I put weakest in quotations because I mean not very much force appeared to be put into the punch, not weak as in "lucky" or having poor technique.

Silva and Forrest come to my mind first. The level of power anderson put into the punch that ultimately KO'd Forrest seemed morre like a fist-bump than a punch. What are some other ones?
I think Griffin just stayed down more from embarrassment then actual damage or being rocked. He was just clowned and knew if he got up he'd have to deal with even more of that.

Yeah. He was also like 46 years old and that fight was for the hw title. He took like 20 years off and came back to win gold again. Looks suspect but he does hit hard as fuck
Foreman took 10 years off and Nothing suspect about it ..... Old George still hit extremely hard and Michael Moorer was a blown up LHW with a not so great chin ....shocking at the time , but plausible in hindsight

Right! That does not look light at all

The thing about this was that no one had a clue what just happened, including Buentello! It was so fast no one saw it and so everyone was booing yelling fix, etc and Buentello was claiming an early stoppage whist wobbling around on the absolute definition of rubber legs and bleeding profusely.

Weird, weird sequence of events but with hindsight as our guide it clearly shouldn't be mentioned here.

I put weakest in quotations because I mean not very much force appeared to be put into the punch, not weak as in "lucky" or having poor technique.

Silva and Forrest come to my mind first. The level of power anderson put into the punch that ultimately KO'd Forrest seemed morre like a fist-bump than a punch. What are some other ones?
When Franklin KO’d Chuck. CTE at it’s finest. Pretty sure my 3 year old could have ate that punch.

He's lucky Aleks didn't stomp him for taking the piss.

Bob Sapp also has some crazily suspect looking KOs both for and against.

1.gif

SerpentineDefenselessBluebird-max-1mb.gif

(I love the part where the guy tried to stomach-butt him).

AthleticSaltyElkhound-small.gif

Bob-Sapp-hates-pain.gif

bwkU-z.gif

VeneratedUnderstatedArawana-size_restricted.gif

And yet he's immune to chair shots...

b849763f004e3047ea01b3dde7ebe865bfda5830.gifv

ScrawnyDigitalGrizzlybear-max-1mb.gif

giphy.gif

VibrantWealthyAruanas.gif

RareEnchantedBull-small.gif
Everyone knows that sapp just shows up for a paycheck and quits though

Forum statistics