Seemingly "weakest" one punch KO in UFC history?

Lutter/ Eastman.
tumblr_n5sfge0fKq1sdqajoo2_400.gif
Side note, how natty is Beastman lol

Last edited:
Just noticed that it said “In the UFC...”

I guess my initial post doesn’t count.

HalfDampAmphibian-size_restricted.gif

NearSecondaryHaddock-size_restricted.gif

Agreed, and am a huge Lawler fan. Very bizarre sequence. Nick Diaz is not known for his power, and Robbie has historically had a great chin.
I think he tagged him a few times in a combo before that exchange IIRC.

Fuck man how was cro cop such an absolute fucking can in UFC? I mean this is pre USADA and he even went on to look good again long after this...the FUCK
Ikr. Cro Cop beat Jarell Miller x2 in kickboxing and MIller was a top 10 boxer not too long ago. Even though it was a kickboxing match, the fight was predominantly punches and yet Cro Cop won twice yet he lost to a bum like Shwab.

This used to seem so soft to me, but now it seems like a legitimate shot.
I dont get why people think it was a soft shot if they actually watched the broadcast, where a minute later you see Chuck's lip split in two.

Hmmm, not sure about this one.
Rumours the match was fixed.

tenor.gif

Yeah I thought the same thing first time I watched it, the whole thing was awkward with Arlovski's post fight celebration and the dead silent crowd. It looked like Buentello took a dive then you see the replay and you see how perfect that punch was, Arlovski had serious hand speed back then.

kinda reminds me of Arlovski vs Buentello, and practically just as fast. Perosh vs Magalhaes, punch looked harder on replay but even the commentators were super slow to realize the fight was over and how it ended. Perosh’s initial punch was obscured by the view but looked like it wasn’t that damaging. I thought Vinnie was pulling guard at the time.

Hopefully 10 other people can also fill us in on the context of the Eastman KO

kinda reminds me of Arlovski vs Buentello, and practically just as fast. Perosh vs Magalhaes, punch looked harder on replay but even the commentators were super slow to realize the fight was over and how it ended. Perosh’s initial punch was obscured by the view but looked like it wasn’t that damaging. I thought Vinnie was pulling guard at the time.

Yep very similar. Getting tko'd by Perosh in 10 seconds is much more humiliating though.

Hopefully 10 other people can also fill us in on the context of the Eastman KO

The beastman was also dealing with a failed investment and the downturn of the property market at the time, that shit is a heavy burden to bear.

Back