Seemingly "weakest" one punch KO in UFC history?

AaE0MQZ.gif

Hardly touched him.

It was a matter of time. Every single thread with this title gets it within 3 pages...

Fuck man how was cro cop such an absolute fucking can in UFC? I mean this is pre USADA and he even went on to look good again long after this...the FUCK

This one caught me by surprise...

This is boxing but one of the worst ones I've seen, how's the reaction of a guy who wins by early KO?

I was super suspicious the first time I ever watched this, then I learned Eastman apparently came into the fight having very recently suffered a concussion. He really shouldn't have been in there.

The other thing about the Eastman KO is that everyone always shows the same low qualify gif. Sometimes you lose frames and miss the impact.

I don't think I've ever seen the actual broadcast quality version of this.

Conor vs. Poirier was also a little "suspicious"

Jarl

I know it's not ufc but someone please post Dada vs Kimbo

Dada went down from the air from Kimbos missed punch touching him

The KO of Shamrock by Sakuraba was weak, probably a fix, but if not then it's even weaker than Russow/Duffee.

Weidman backhanding an arm punch, fully extended, and KOing Anderoid. I lol'd. What an embarrassing way to end your streak.......showboating and getting slept with a 10% arm punch because you blinked while making faces.
I'll literally never get over that.

Till you watch the replay. He folds dat chin perfectly!

giphy.gif

Yeah I thought the same thing first time I watched it, the whole thing was awkward with Arlovski's post fight celebration and the dead silent crowd. It looked like Buentello took a dive then you see the replay and you see how perfect that punch was, Arlovski had serious hand speed back then.

Back