Seemingly "weakest" one punch KO in UFC history?

Nick Diaz KOing Lawler didn't look like much.
ObedientGleefulLaughingthrush-max-1mb.gif

If you watch the whole fight it makes more sense. Lawler was pretty rocked during the first round.

Arlovski KO'ed Pé de Pano with a punch while sitting on the mat.

Arlovski KO'ed Pé de Pano with a punch while sitting on the mat.
It was ground and pound but it started with a hard shot. Andrei kicked him in the face while pano went for an ankle lock. The ref stopped it to warn him and literally as soon as he said go to continue andrei blasted him with a right hand like he was just waiting to restart. Pretty hilarious honestly

Rich s counter right on Chuck and then the look on Chucks face ( youd think he was hit by a baseball bat. I understand it was more the state of chucks chin more than anything else but still.....)

This is the weakest one-punch ko.
Still, right.on.the.spot - no more, no less.

Rose-Namajunas-def-Joanna-Jedrzejczyk-via-KO-Punches.gif

Through all of his losses, BJ never really got put out cold till this fat dude. It’s crazy

in his defense he was probably drunk. Brains already half asleep at that point.

I could never get this one.
In fact a lot of Johnnys KO's seemed to come form arm punches. It's like he rubbed cyanide on his gloves or something.

Johny+Hendricks+Knockouts+Martin+Kampmann+UFC+154.gif
Agreed! And Martin had one helluva chin too. Seemed weak to floor him.

Aleks' body language is funny.

He's like "Really?!?"
Proper... It seems like it's everything he can do not to stamp the guys face into the mat for making him do all that (acai) training for nothing.

Lutter/ Eastman.
tumblr_n5sfge0fKq1sdqajoo2_400.gif
I was super suspicious the first time I ever watched this, then I learned Eastman apparently came into the fight having very recently suffered a concussion. He really shouldn't have been in there.

Back