• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sean strickland Show his beautiful apartment to the fans

I’ll just bump in here and let everyone know what should be obvious: a lot of people don’t decorate their apartments, even if they have money.

I’ll go even further and say that Americans often are complete shite at decorating their homes.

The buttfucked baldie wont like it, another proof of him not paying hos fighters<45>

I hope this man is playing a really entailed gimmick.

When that bloke chris curtis? won on the weekend. Strickland was in his corner and looked very jovial and normal.

Curtis was talking about being his only friend on Helwani, pretty funny if you want to check it out.

Do people not realize that first picture is of an old meme and not actually Sean's apartment?

Do people not realize that first picture is of an old meme and not actually Sean's apartment?
Scroll down, Sean replied with a short video of his place, which has nothing but a boxing bag in it.

what a freaking weirdo. can't help but like this man

Bought and paid for my dude. But yeah, it does kinda own you when you have to fix shit.

Paid off, congrats, man. I figured the "own" part was because you were still paying rent to the bank that lent you the money like this scrub right here.

Shit, that apartment looks better then my house. I still have plaster and lath and that ugly fake wood grain panelling on my walls. I mean, at least i "own" my house....

In my first house, I removed all the plaster and lath and dry walled my entire house. I was quoted 25k Canadian to do it. I was like 25, thought fuck it, I can do this.

What a mess. I should have paid the 25k.

In my first house, I removed all the plaster and lath and dry walled my entire house. I was quoted 25k Canadian to do it. I was like 25, thought fuck it, I can do this.

What a mess. I should have paid the 25k.
Im in the same mess now. My father passed a year ago, I payed off his house and decided to sell mine for a quick 30k profit. My fathers house is even older then mine (built in 1900) I am remodeling the kitchen, it hasn't been remolded since 1950's, what a fucking mess. My wife has been a cake decorator for 30 years, thought she could tape and spackle like icing a cake....nope. Had to pull all the tape off, resand, respackle, sand, respackle...still havent got all the spider web cracks out.....

Paid off, congrats, man. I figured the "own" part was because you were still paying rent to the bank that lent you the money like this scrub right here.
You eventually get to a point in your life when owning your home is more important then expensive cars.

Back