• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sean strickland Show his beautiful apartment to the fans

Fuck out of here with this bullshit. Anytime you see a fighter living modestly it's because of poor pay right? Not because he's bad with money, or prefers spending his money elsewhere.

Did you know (you didn't) he made of $150K his last fight, a main event versus Hall?

I'd say that's pretty good for a day's work. What is that, 3 times what you make in 12 months?
Did you also know the fighters have manager fees/gym fees/paying sparring partners/supplements/ and whatever else goes into being a fighter fee?

But yeah 150k is a good chunk of change
Guy prob is a penny pincher tho having to travel alot for training and whatnot.

He’s really selling that sociopath ‘I would be a serial killer if I wasn’t a fighter’ angle

He moves around a lot? He seems like a dick though to have as a neighbor. The punching bag no matter what will rattle throughout the building.

His apartment is pretty similar to mine. His is probably a bit nicer though.

Wow, I like that from Sean, probably lives a modest life and has a lot of money saved up. Good for him.

If I wasn't married that's probably how I would live too, but with a PC.

His human skin couch, curtains and lamp are still being made.

He spends all his money on meth and hookers - Kenflo

Curtis was talking about being his only friend on Helwani, pretty funny if you want to check it out.
Just checked out an interview because of your post. I just became a fan of Strickland haha

Well this one hahahha.

american-history-x.jpg

Last edited:
Dang, strickland is the real deal, bros. I am starting to get why the guy went from a ww reject to being a fringe contender at mw. He really does eat, sleep and breathe the way of the warrior.

Did you also know the fighters have manager fees/gym fees/paying sparring partners/supplements/ and whatever else goes into being a fighter fee?

But yeah 150k is a good chunk of change
Guy prob is a penny pincher tho having to travel alot for training and whatnot.

Mma gyms are the biggest bullshit. If they are taking 25% they should handle everything. Also no ufc fighter should pay for supplements. They can find a sponsorship in 5 minutes.

Not as bad as Fitch's apartment. Man that was embarrassing for everyone involved. The fans, the promotion, fitch's dad, and not to mention fitch.

I guess we're moving on up in the world sherbros, and we were already neck and neck with soccer.

Guarantee his mattress is on the floor.

Omg such a psychotic apartment

If he has to live in the city he trains in it's likely gonna be like that.

Back