• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Sean Strickland seems more emotionally unwell than usual

I really wish people would stop giving Nina the time of day, but I'm sure she's fucking Dana and he's forcing them to do interviews with her.
Lol yea I'm sure he's got a gun to their head

The problem is, his antics were validated by the same incels he rails against and he couldn’t see that. He thought he actually had fans and doubled down on a lot of shit. That just made people realize what a piece of shit the dude is.

Now he is trying to reverse course and coming off like one of the soft men that he said were making the world worse.

Strickland hasn’t been the same since DDP brought up his daddy issues. I have never seen trash talk cut so deeply and effect someone for this long after.

That comment exposed Strickland. Sean is known for saying outlandish things about everyone and crossing boundaries but he literally cried when it was directed at him.

This is a video from today and he doesn’t seem the same. His confidence is gone and his soul is crushed. That Ether still burning his soul slow.

Cliffs:
-Strickland hasn’t gotten over “Daddy” comment by DDP

-Exposed as a hypocrite. Someone who can dish it out but can’t take it.

-He’s still reeling from that comment and is emotionally broken.

So he's a man with emotions

What exactly are you trying to say?

Hes held in so much shit his entire life, now he's finally starting to acknowledge things that he was probably taught to push down. Real men don't cry or deal with their feelings, type shit.

That's a very positive thing and signifies growth in the correct direction.

It's a cliche but it is very true. People like Sean are walking embodiments of everything they hate. They hate others for being sensitive but they are more sensitive than anyone else. They tell others to stop being so emotional, but they spend every waking moment with uncontrollable anger and sadness (both emotions).

Fame is deadly to people like Sean. He desperately needs a dose of reality and either a therapist or stern, trustworthy loved one to set him straight on a path of mental improvement. I don't like the guy at all but I'm hoping his life can be a success story of what can happen when you take mental health seriously, and not a cautionary tale of how violent and lonely lives tend to end.
I would say these are signifiers that he has actually taken the plunge into confronting the demons he's pushed down for so long.

He's not a hard guy to read and he's had conversations with a lot of bright people, without a doubt, someone's put ideas in his head, resulting in what we see today.

I really don't think Nina is that hot, but something about her makes me want to lick her butt hole.
That might be something you have with butt holes and not exactly directed at Nina. Look into it Sherbro.

Speaking from personal experience... "Redneck crazy" can be treated if said redneck sees it and believes there's gotta be a better way.

Once you start the process to change, it takes decades of focused effort. We get incrementally a little bit better throughout the whole process, but teh inner redneck is never completely gone. He's just like the seemingly fun party guy you grew up with who always self destructs, and so you don't want to hang out with him anymore. (even though he's your next door neighbor)

Progress seems to have begun... so that's a win for him.

Hopefully he can come out of all this a better person & be happier & more content as he ages beyond those past traumaz & focus more on the success he has achieved along the way.

Last edited:
I really wish people would stop giving Nina the time of day, but I'm sure she's fucking Dana and he's forcing them to do interviews with her.
Or she's the one fucking them and they are giving interviews to her.

Id like to listen to the video just to gauge his head-space but I cant stomach another Nina-Strickland collab.

Keyword "deeply"

Strickland fulfilled his destiny by rocking Izzy.

It's a downhill spiral from there.

I can’t wait for her interview with McGregor. She’ll probably come dressed as a leprechaun and bring some lucky charms and green beer with her. That’ll be funny right?

She should do the interview from a bathroom stall, with both of them having a white powder residue on their nostrils.

Would not surprise me if this were true. Nina is now appearing in Embedded episodes regularly as an "Influencer" or whatever.

Ps. I really hate the entire "Influencer " concept, it's one of the most pathetic excuses for a "job" in the internet-drenched 21st Century.

Sean Strickland what you get when a school shooter gets cold feet and bails on his manifesto at the last minute

Back