Media Sean Strickland: Jerk it or lose it

instant fan. no fap lovers would be trigged by this guy lol

i mean he has a point. jerk off twice a day and you'll have better test levels when you need it

A smart fighter can game plan him fairly easy. His luck that Middleweight is trash division, he can stay relevant with somewhat limited arsenal of skills.

Has a 70% finish rate numbnuts. Give the other fighter credit for their toughness and durability
yeah I don't know where "he can't finish" came from. He finishes Hall if he had just kept swinging rather than gettign take downs the 2 times he hurt him. I love stickland - he isn't a serious contender but is a really fun fighterr

I would have sworn he was going to say that being a wall puncher pays off, but you can't go wrong with this explanation.

instant fan. no fap lovers would be trigged by this guy lol

no fap lovers are going to have ed and a mega test drop off by 30 or 40 unless they are able to have sex with someone literally all the time all week. they are going to learn the hard way

Reactions: CI
yeah I don't know where "he can't finish" came from. He finishes Hall if he had just kept swinging rather than gettign take downs the 2 times he hurt him. I love stickland - he isn't a serious contender but is a really fun fighterr
TBF MW has not a lot of contenders since Izzy has beaten most of them so I could see Strickland getting a TS if he wins 1 or 2 more fights and Izzy is still the champion.

Feed him Costa/Vettori loser and lets go from there.

i mean he has a point. jerk off twice a day and you'll have better test levels when you need it
My test levels feel better when I give myself like 3 days between sex/masturbation. Erections are way harder too and orgasm feels way better because of the build up

He's yo casual murderer yo, or he be given sweets to ol ladies.

Could easily be a serial killer from True Detective.
Real psychos and murderers don’t brag until they’ve been caught. I do agree he will eventually end up cooking meth in a trailer park though.

Uriah Hall whether on or off has never been a top 10 fighter. The dudes not even a top 20 MW. Anyway who holds him in high regard doesn't know much about MMA.
Well early on he had promise, but yeah i wouldn't say hes top 20 at this point. Its just too easy to take him out of his comfort zone, and once there he does next to nothing effectively.

Strickland of course knew this, having trained with him. You could almost see it on halls face before the match started

My test levels feel better when I give myself like 3 days between sex/masturbation. Erections are way harder too and orgasm feels way better because of the build up

3 days is probably the peak point until you start to deal with diminishing returns . The cleaner your diet and the healthier you are the closer you get to peak orgasms and boners on a daily without breaks especially if your body becomes used to it it starts to be ready for that more . If you so choose . I think every three days is an okay range and should be enough for many. Sex is a ped for people who like to have drive and be active just depends on some factors like people who have to much guilt or shame , unhealthy diet or physical activity level will experience negative side effects from sex . Go getters it’s like fuel to the fire. I think the people who abstain and only partake once or twice a month are doing more harm than good unless they are anti sexual people

MMA fans “ I wish this fighter had more personality wahhhhh”

Also MMA fans “I don’t like this guys personality; he isn’t bland enough for me. Wahhhhhhhh”

Back