Sean Strickland arm hyperextended

That dirtbag clearly tried to hurt Sean. You can easily tell. It’s not something you submit your partner with. It rips your shoulder or even your elbow before you even think about tapping out.
Also, he does look like a sex offender. Fighters should avoid training with him.

What...what did i do ...what....

I tried to break your arm..what did i do?..what?..

Lmfao .

Fucking idiot there was no reason to do that move....and that move isnt a submission its a fucking arm breaking technique when has anyone tapped to that ever ...for an apparent coach and owner to "act " this ignorant is just fucked up. Especially with a seasoned fighter like Strickland

Last edited:
lol the Diaz bros are awesome and I guarantee you they are team players. They would never pull this type of shit.

One of the things Ronda said that stuck with me when she was training with the Diaz bros is that they literally have zero ego and so don’t expect you to pander to it whatsoever. This fat helmet is probably walking around his gym doing snide shit like this all day, taking little bits of confidence away from his students. See guys like that all over the place.

That asshole needs a beat down

First of all, Sanchez is a piece of shit and has always been. I've grappled for over 14 years and he was clearly trying to hurt him. You don't go for quick arm locks, wrist locks, heel hooks during training. Specially when the dude has a fight coming up.

Also:
"Mr. Sanchez has a long track record of loosing female students due to sexual harassment and affairs. He has also been know to carry on relationships with mothers and students with husbands that train under him. One student reports of photos on the GBLCF iPad containing nude photos of a student/mother/wife. The not so tech savvy Sanches unwittingly linked his phone to the academy iPad."

Also, fuck Jason Parillo. I understand he has a boxing background, but he's an MMA coach. You would think he was more aware.

Scumbag move

I've never trained before so I had to watch the sequence twice to fully understand it but yeah that could've done some damage. He goes for it once and I think the audio might be slightly out of sync because the person taking the video says "oh shit" and then you see Sanchez's arm snap to try to catch that submission. Then he did it again and Strickland's arm was locked in. You can't tap to "quick submissions" like that.

Back