Sean Strickland arm hyperextended

I watched the whole thing and Sanchez says, “after you said I didn’t belong here”. So clearly that was the he reason he was mad and did this.

Yes... Exactly...he was trying to get one back for being hurt from words...

The guy is out of control and the fact he tries to play like what did i do game with someone as experienced as sean is just fucked up lol....he knew what he did

Anyone who has trained, knows Sanchez's made a very clear dick move. It does happen, I stopped rolling because of it. I could not take the risk of getting hurt and missing work. I have been elbowed in the face, damaging a nerve that took months to heal, and had a guy try to break a finger. Both in Jujitsu, open mat, sparring. Certain gyms rarely have this issues, some gyms have it continuously. It is the culture established by the lead coaches.

Last edited:
Anyone who has trained, knows Sanchez's made and very clear dick move. It does happen, I stopped rolling because of it. I could not take the risk of getting hurt and missing work. I have been elbowed in the face, damaging a nerve that took months to heal, and had a guy try to break a finger. Both in Jujitsu, open mat, sparring. Certain gyms rarely have this issues, some gyms have it continuously. It is the culture established by the lead coaches.

Yep, I'm older and had to stop training because the risk of getting hurt is too high and there isn't anyone my age, or close to it, who I trust (small town, very few options around). People forget it is the combined risk of something freakish happening plus the risk of someone doing something purposely hurtful. MMA has a good percentage of weird mean people. My very first day of BJJ, years ago, a dude who was a purple belt tried a can opener on me and he was cranking. Day fucking one. I have a long time folk style wrestling background and quickly realized what was going on and rectified the situation. Combat sports bring out some weird weird people.

Wow.. blacklist that fat fuck Sherdog

what a bell end

What good was to come of that? Going like 10% speed and obviously already worked up

Actually went to his gracie Barra gym once in Pasadena to test it out years ago. Runs it military competition style..lots of meat heads and blue belts trying the x guard on white belts. Very negative vibe there. Never came back.
What’s wrong with blue belts using x guard on white belts?

There's 0 reason to use that move unless you want to hurt your partner he's a POS 100%

Sean should get out of there ASAP. I saw this yesterday and am not surprised by Jason's response either.

Back