Sean Strickland arm hyperextended

I posted this video in another thread. I think the situation was weird. Sean did say his arm was fucked in the video. There was also shit talk before the grappling sesh and he was only grabbing a small bite of the arm to stop him from making the mistake but he doesn’t realize how strong he is and the e weight difference was huge both are at fault don’t grapple that far out of your weight class before a fight even if it’s light

Strickland Propane I’ll tell you what!

But yeah agree with the majority that training partners shouldn’t try to injure each other, especially before a fight.

That fat helmet has like 200 lbs on Strickland. There’s nothing to be gained from doing an arm crank in sparring.

I went in openminded but that looked pretty sleezy. Watched the whole segment as well.

First of all, Sanchez is a piece of shit and has always been. I've grappled for over 14 years and he was clearly trying to hurt him. You don't go for quick arm locks, wrist locks, heel hooks during training. Specially when the dude has a fight coming up.

Also:
"Mr. Sanchez has a long track record of loosing female students due to sexual harassment and affairs. He has also been know to carry on relationships with mothers and students with husbands that train under him. One student reports of photos on the GBLCF iPad containing nude photos of a student/mother/wife. The not so tech savvy Sanches unwittingly linked his phone to the academy iPad."

Also, fuck Jason Parillo. I understand he has a boxing background, but he's an MMA coach. You would think he was more aware.

Back