Sean Strickland arm hyperextended

Training partners are to give the fighter different environments/situations. This shit happens with non-regular partners. Non regular partners are the difference between regular training partners and your next opponent.
You vet your partners, so it s not ideal but it happens, you have to roll with it.

For a pro fighter, yet you gotta be diligent about who you are training with. That guy does not grapple or resemble Uriah Hall in any way.....

Asshole fatass, im pretty sure for him this would be the pinnacle of his life, cranking the arm of a UFC fighter that its going light.

Training weird yo. I had a guy go heel hook on me in his camp. I applied it bsck simultaneously and tapped him. Entire crew cries about it. K fuck off then.

Sean should've pieced that guy up if he wants to act tough. What a fucking childish thing to do to a training partner, and especially a guy who has a fight coming up

“It was a quick little submission” yeah... one that he yanked and cranked hard with no chance to tap haha. The fat dude was a complete asshole, hope he gets his ass beat soon.

By the way, to see the full sequence go to 6:50.

Last edited:
Orlando is a legit grappler, but is considered one of the most boring out there (when he still competed). That ADCC run.

As far as what is seen in the video, I’m going to call it a BS move. Clearly he wasn’t making it a teachable moment and was trying to rip Sean’s arm in what seems to be a light session.

They make up later in the video though, so water under the bridge.

What a cunt. Too bad that spinning back fist didn't land flush. Shit like that should be saved for tournaments AT MOST, there's no other intention behind that than to hurt the other guy.

Asshole fatass, im pretty sure for him this would be the pinnacle of his life, cranking the arm of a UFC fighter that its going light.

He's an ADCC champion tbf. Which probably makes it even worse.

He knew EXACTLY what that move can do, he is a vet, stupid as fuck to hit in practice. He knew it was being filmed and wanted to show his dominance like an ass.

Keep the cameras out of training sessions, pride starts getting in the way real fast.

One bloated juiced up clown trying to show off for another bloated juiced up clowns YouTube page.

I’m most surprised that Parillo as the coach, didn’t do or say anything. Putting YouTube publicity for his own gym ahead of his own fighters safety.

Back