Schaub on Rousey break-up: I'm too much for her, I did her a favor.

I think maybe she just couldn't stand to be with a dude who's not talented enough to make a legit run at the title..

I give Rogan credit for saying I don't think we should talk about this since she isn't here to defend herself. I do think that Rogan is an over the top Ronda fan but good on him for being an adult about that.

How would Ronda Rowdy defend herself in that situation? By claiming she's taken dicks twice as big as Schaub's? Or by getting in his face and staring him down?

lol @ whiteknight Joe Rogan cutting off the conversation because he thought it was "unfair" to Ronda Rousey. I wonder how many other people he would do that for?

I have listened to alot of his podcasts. He does that almost anytime a conversation goes into personal gossip kind of stuff.

After all his weak showings in the octagon I'm gussing she decided he wasn't worthy of any more of her riding with those insanely strong hips she has.

What is so special about her hips? The fact that she does hip-toss in training?

I think maybe she just couldn't stand to be with a dude who's not talented enough to make a legit run at the title..

Yet she trains with and hangs around with the 4 horsey women. Get it right dog, Ronda likes to surround herself with lesser beings to make herself feel like a woman among children.

"How can I be with someone like YOU?!"

hqdefault.jpg

This is really a naive statement, you should do some research into how avdvertising and marketing works. They are literally telling you what you should like, and it works otherwise advertising wouldn't be a billion dollar business.

We are not talking about some fashion hat dummy or new dress. If you don't like watching fighter X you aren't going to keep shelling out $60 of your hard earned money to keep watching them. You'll catch the highlights, you'll illegally stream etc. I don't give a shit what anyone says about Ronda, I buy all of Rondas PPV's just like I bought all of Tysons PPVs because I love watching them destroy fighters in devastating fashion. You haters don't like her so you make up conspiracy theories why the rest of us do.

"Brainwashing". LOL GTFO. I am a 39 year old Vice President of Sales for a tech company in the Bay Area, I pay for what I want to see PERIOD.

Don't cry

I have never liked Schaub until now. He refuses to buy into all this feminism crap and has exposed Ronda for what she really is and all the neck bearded white knights do not like it. Sounds like it was terrible and wasn't any good which destroys the white knight myths about her.

Schaub is awesome. :icon_chee

My respect for Brendan grew when he was looking at Rogan like he was a once in a life time idiot, when he started giving yet another Ronda is amazing speech.

Did she actually say somthing like that???

Nah, guy was saying Rogan changed the subject because Ronda wasn't there "to defend herself". I was just wondering how she'd defend herself without looking like more of a skank or trying to belittle Schaub's manhood.

Schaub is immune to the Ronda hype train, and for that I have to like him

Shit I thought what he said made perfect sense, and quite frankly it's good advice for Ronda to hear. If she's surrounded by yes men she'll never be able to make sound decisions.

So anyone mocking Schaub's fighting abilities as a way of demeaning his relationship with her, is an idiot. This 'terrible HW' still banged the chick you jerk over repeatedly, DOZENS if not hundreds of times.

Gramatically perplexing, sir. The 'terrible HW' banged her hundreds of times or the wily sherdogger jerked over her hundreds of times (or both)?

Also -

...Joe just has a major crush and is defending Ronda, don't think it has anything to do with being a 'company man'.

...as to the person who stated 'I blame myself for clicking on this gossipy thread'. I agree, but - I had NO idea Rousey and Schaub were ever together - hence my curiosity.

Last edited:
Joe Rogan completely trashed Sean Penn for something meaningless, and even said he would like to squeeze Penn

Wth why is Rogan acting like they cant talk about RR? lol Rogan is such a panz.

We are not talking about some fashion hat dummy or new dress. If you don't like watching fighter X you aren't going to keep shelling out $60 of your hard earned money to keep watching them. You'll catch the highlights, you'll illegally stream etc. I don't give a shit what anyone says about Ronda, I buy all of Rondas PPV's just like I bought all of Tysons PPVs because I love watching them destroy fighters in devastating fashion. You haters don't like her so you make up conspiracy theories why the rest of us do.

"Brainwashing". LOL GTFO. I am a 39 year old Vice President of Sales for a tech company in the Bay Area, I pay for what I want to see PERIOD.

Don't cry

You sound like a giant piece of shit. I'm sure your employees love you.

And I'm not crying, trust me...I wouldn't want your shitty job. I'll just stream events thanks.

*Also I love how people use the term "hard earned money" like you just came out of a mine shaft and are going to run home and buy a PPV.

Last edited:
Don't care how much people here hate her...if you're giving props to schaub for saying anything or revealing about his ex then I'm sad for you too. Never have never will kiss and tell

You sound like a giant piece of shit. I'm sure your employees love you.

He is also full of shit, if he is 39 that makes him 1 year older than me and too young to pay for Tyson PPV's when he was worth something.

Unless he was a millionaire wonder child who was paying for Tyson PPV's when he was 13 yrs old and living on his own while running a tech company before the dot.com boom ever was even considered LOL.

But the time I was old enough to pay for Tyson PPV's he wasnt destroying anyone.

And again we have to hear this ridiculous comparion between Rousey and Tyson.

Tyson actually at one point destroyed "fighters" Ronda is destroying a bunch of wanna be tough girls who are laughable as it pertains to being called a professional fighter.

Back