Schaub on Rousey break-up: I'm too much for her, I did her a favor.

I give Rogan credit for saying I don't think we should talk about this since she isn't here to defend herself. I do think that Rogan is an over the top Ronda fan but good on him for being an adult about that.

Oh my god. Come on.

From last night's fight companion. Bravo asks what if Big Brown and Rousey get together again, Big Brown responds.

http://streamable.com/99g1

Rogan has trashed so many people that aren't there, but they can't talk about Rousey. Either he has been warned by Dana to only swing from her nut sack or he has gone full on retard.

Rogan has trashed so many people that aren't there, but they can't talk about Rousey. Either he has been warned by Dana to only swing from her nut sack or he has gone full on retard.

Rogan has gone full on retard with WMMA and buying into the bullshit Ronda hype.

Just like you has gone full on retard with MMA and buying into its bullshit hype.

Makes sense considering Rogan doesn't follow mainstream sports and hence wouldn't have a real clue what real talent looks like, so are you.

Rogan has gone full on retard with WMMA and buying into the bullshit Ronda hype.

Just like you has gone full on retard with MMA and buying into its bullshit hype.

Makes sense considering Rogan doesn't follow mainstream sports and hence wouldn't have a real clue what real talent looks like, so are you.

Oh it's you again. Captain can't read. I have zero delusions about mens MMA. They have one of the smallest talent pools of any male sport. Still doesn't chance the fact that women have 1/100th of the talent [Or even less] of mens combat sports [Including any type of grappling and MMA].

From last night's fight companion. Bravo asks what if Big Brown and Rousey get together again, Big Brown responds.

http://streamable.com/99g1

I know this is a forum for mostly gripes and petty comments but come on!

Why do you care?

If this was just a random woman you wouldn't even know or care about his relationship. Why do you care about when it is Rousey?

Rogan just confirming he on that Beta Brain time. Joe Rogan has a career of dissing people when they are not there, but he jumps on his white horse when Ronda Rousey comes up. :D:D

n52f1bf0f0a45f.jpg

Oh it's you again. Captain can't read. I have zero delusions about mens MMA. They have one of the smallest talent pools of any male sport. Still doesn't chance the fact that women have 1/100th of the talent [Or even less] of mens combat sports [Including any type of grappling and MMA].

That's rich coming from the dummy who thinks athletic talent = speed and power and nothing else. Right. MJ only has a speed and power advantage over your high school b-baller. Oh and let's not forget Askren has high level striking, so high him and half the male division are far worse than even Joanna Jerk-a-Dick.

And lol at counting all men's combat sport as the talent pool for MMA. As if MMA has anything remotely resembling a recruitment infrastructure that could attract boxers, judokas and wrestlers on a global scale like the major sports. The French Judo federation alone has what, half a million members? Men's MMA can't even tap into 1/100th the global combat sport talent pool, let alone be compared with any major sport. But you just keep believing men's MMA isn't a joke.

lol @ whiteknight Joe Rogan cutting off the conversation because he thought it was "unfair" to Ronda Rousey. I wonder how many other people he would do that for?

Not heard it yet but I would guess Rogan was probably saving Schaub from putting his foot in his mouth and rescuing him from some social media backlash.

Edit: Ok I listened and yea, Joe was white knighting. It's funny because Joe tried to stir the pot by saying "You weren't man enough". Schaub defended himself with facts and Joe panicked.

Last edited:
Joe sure is quite the company man for supposedly being a free thinker.

I blame only myself for clicking on this gossipy thread.

That's rich coming from the dummy who thinks athletic talent = speed and power and nothing else. Right. MJ only has a speed and power advantage over your high school b-baller. Oh and let's not forget Askren has high level striking, so high him and half the male division are far worse than even Joanna Jerk-a-Dick.

And lol at counting all men's combat sport as the talent pool for MMA. As if MMA has anything remotely resembling a recruitment infrastructure that could attract boxers, judokas and wrestlers on a global scale like the major sports. The French Judo federation alone has what, half a million members? Men's MMA can't even tap into 1/100th the global combat sport talent pool, let alone be compared with any major sport. But you just keep believing men's MMA isn't a joke.

If it's such a joke, why the fuck are you here discussing it? I somewhat agree with MMA being in the bottom scale of athletic talent, but it's making strides.

Just because every athlete in the world does not compete in MMA doesn't mean it's a joke and that's no reason to marginalize.

You are an asshole.

Ronda has mental issues ....probably because she couldn't talk until she was 12 ....I wouldn't want to spent 15 minutes with her , let alone be in a relationship

In another thread you were claiming how mens MMA is absolute garbage and that Jon Jones was a low level talent because he couldn't cut it in NFL. You then claimed that WMMA shouldn't be criticised as low level because the best male MMA talent are playing A-Level athlete sports.

Now you're calling me an idiot for saying athletic process = Speed and power

He's a loss away from being released. Let's talk about that Brendan

But you are on a MMA forum?

Back