Schaub on Rousey break-up: I'm too much for her, I did her a favor.

Trying to get money and fame off of RRR's name.

So, Honda wants a submissive boyfriend? What a shocker! :eek:

and I am with everyone else that thinks Rogan is horrible/hypocritical/being paid off with the entire subject of Rousey. The brainwashing in the current UFC..... fuck

An employee of the UFC is promoting the UFC and it's biggest star? Get the fuck outta here.

"Brainwashing"...LOL.

I heard Ronda smells bad[/QUOTE

WTF....How old are you 12. Grow up

Actually, we were learning in my advanced genetics class that if you have pheromones which stink to most of the population, that you really shouldn't spread your genes, and basically, that natural selection was weeding you out. Apparently, pheromones smell good to the people you have the most different gene pool as you; this is to keep you from fucking people who could potentially be your family. People who have a more similar gene pool to your own, produce pheromones which don't smell good to you, in an attempt to keep you from procreating with that person. In one of life's funny little coincidences, our deodorants are inadvertently causing us to procreate with people we shouldn't be procreating with in the first place. Biology is trying to tell the world not to procreate with Ronda. Makes sense though, she doesn't scream good genetics when I look at her or anything.

Ronda is too insecure to be with a strong independent male who's not afraid to speak his mind.

Fair enough for Rogan not keeping the conversation going but do you think it was just because it was Rousey? Can't think off the top my head but I'm sure there have been times on the podcast they have been discussing someone's private life.

And I know I sound like I wanna fuck Brendan Schaub myself now, by posting again on the matter in his defence but some of you guys are completely clueless. 'Ronda wants a submissive boyfriend'.

REALLY?!

Fuck right off.

Girls ALWAYS want a man who can dominate them, in certain circumstances (eg-sex). Ronda isn't a dominatrix. She's a former pudgy judo girl who's found fame and is often quite awkward-looking when she wears skimpy dresses and heels - it's something she needs to do for the cameras/marketing but you can tell it isn't 'her' at heart.

Schaub is a fucking jock, perhaps the stereotypical jock. Played football from an early age, played to a high standard, is 6ft 4in and 260lbs probably, walk-around weight. He isn't a guy who is looking to be dominated in a relationship by a 5ft 6in or whatever chick who is half his weight. He's the jock who takes pleasure in being the domineering one in a relationship.

Have any of you met girls? Yes, of course you have. How many girls have you met who say they like 'nice guys' but drop their panties the second a 'bad boy' grabs hold of them? I'm assuming plenty of you, have been the bad boy! So if Ronda exudes this aura of wanting to dominate a man, I can assure you, it's for the cameras. She does enough dominating in her day to day life. When the lights go out, and the Barry White comes on, Ronda wants to be tossed around the bedroom by a much bigger guy just like most girls.

Not heard it yet but I would guess Rogan was probably saving Schaub from putting his foot in his mouth and rescuing him from some social media backlash.

Edit: Ok I listened and yea, Joe was white knighting. It's funny because Joe tried to stir the pot by saying "You weren't man enough". Schaub defended himself with facts and Joe panicked.

I'd hardly call it facts. He defended himself with an opinion. He claims their relationship didn't last because he was 'too much man', she claims their relationship didn't last because he kept breaking up due to not wanting to be tied down and then continuously came crawling back.

Bottom line: he said/she said.

Schaub said the obvious : Ronda isn't feminine at all, and her pretending that only a real man can be with her is disproved, since all she wants is a guy to follow (like most masculine women). It was evident and now there's even less reasons to doubt.

Yes people, dedicating your life to the toughest sport means you need to generate testosterone, and testosterone isn't good for femininity (seems like a few people don't understand that yet).

Girls ALWAYS want a man who can dominate them

Very shortsighted. You think ALL women think the same? They are a monolithic gender with only one thing in mind, submit to the man? I don't normally white knight but this is just too ignorant.

Worst thing is, the rest of your post is not that bad but this part takes the cake. What Schaub was saying is that Ronda is now accustomed to getting her way. Everyone around her is just "following and enjoying the ride", praising her and accepting all her ideas as great.

Big Brown said he was made to feel like a hater because he would speak his mind and tell her "this idea is stupid" or "you should not do that". In short, he would speak his mind openly. That made Ronda and her "entourage" react badly to him and he was handed his walking paper.

In short, he said she needed someone who would get onboard and not question her. For all we know, she needs a strong man who will support her and "enjoy the ride" like everybody else.

Do you really think Ronda is like "all girls" and she always want to be dominated? Her entire demeanor points to the contrary...

Last edited:
An employee of the UFC is promoting the UFC and it's biggest star? Get the fuck outta here.

"Brainwashing"...LOL.

Very well thought out and original.

Their promotion turns off customers, as evidenced by all of us. Their product sells itself. The fighters put on the show.

And I know I sound like I wanna fuck Brendan Schaub myself now, by posting again on the matter in his defence but some of you guys are completely clueless. 'Ronda wants a submissive boyfriend'.

REALLY?!

Fuck right off.

Girls ALWAYS want a man who can dominate them, in certain circumstances (eg-sex). Ronda isn't a dominatrix. She's a former pudgy judo girl who's found fame and is often quite awkward-looking when she wears skimpy dresses and heels - it's something she needs to do for the cameras/marketing but you can tell it isn't 'her' at heart.

Schaub is a fucking jock, perhaps the stereotypical jock. Played football from an early age, played to a high standard, is 6ft 4in and 260lbs probably, walk-around weight. He isn't a guy who is looking to be dominated in a relationship by a 5ft 6in or whatever chick who is half his weight. He's the jock who takes pleasure in being the domineering one in a relationship.

Have any of you met girls? Yes, of course you have. How many girls have you met who say they like 'nice guys' but drop their panties the second a 'bad boy' grabs hold of them? I'm assuming plenty of you, have been the bad boy! So if Ronda exudes this aura of wanting to dominate a man, I can assure you, it's for the cameras. She does enough dominating in her day to day life. When the lights go out, and the Barry White comes on, Ronda wants to be tossed around the bedroom by a much bigger guy just like most girls.

This is somewhat true but it's not a large part of what women are "looking for in a man."

Women do like to feel that way in the bedroom but in public and in mundane everyday life such as choosing as a paint color women absolutely want a submissive man.

Have any of you met girls? Yes, of course you have. How many girls have you met who say they like 'nice guys' but drop their panties the second a 'bad boy' grabs hold of them?

This is true in my experience. When I was younger I was an asshole towards women and I got laid all the time. As I got older I treated women with more respect (because I wanted a relationship) and didn't try to fuck them the first night, I got zero pussy.

I don't want to be an asshole but unfortunately it is what it is. I've had enough experience that I can see this scenario from both red pill and blue pill perspectives.

and I am with everyone else that thinks Rogan is horrible/hypocritical/being paid off with the entire subject of Rousey. The brainwashing in the current UFC..... fuck

And you also believe 911 was an inside job, that Obama wasn't born in the U.S., that aliens built the pyramids, and that we never landed in the moon.

Don't let your tinfoil hat hit you on your way out with your conspiracy BS.

Newsflash: People PAY money to watch fighters they like not who people tell them they should like. But you broke a$$ "streamers" don't get that. People like Conor and Ronda because they are dominant champions who finish fights in devastating fashion, they're winners and they entertain.

Cry more.

I had to Google that myself. According to her book, she couldn't speak words until she was 4 and couldn't put together full sentences until she was 6 because she was born with the cord around her neck and it caused delayed speech development. They were exaggerating with 12.

Here's her quote (and sorry it's from Fox News...blame Google):

"FOX411: What happened at your birth?
Ronda Rousey: I was born with the cord around my neck and suffered from hypoxia, which is deprivation of oxygen at birth, and so whatever brain damage it gave me, it delayed my speech development. I was a newborn baby and didn

Wow. Another reason for Schaub haters to be jealous of him.

Newsflash: People PAY money to watch fighters they like not who people tell them they should like. But you broke a$$ "streamers" don't get that. People like Conor and Ronda because they are dominant champions who finish fights in devastating fashion, they're winners and they entertain.

This is a really naive statement, you should do some research into how avdvertising and marketing works. They are literally telling you what you should like, and it works otherwise advertising wouldn't be a billion dollar business.

Last edited:
I blame only myself for clicking on this gossipy thread.
Same here. I was actually thinking I don't know what I could possibly comment on which was followed by me wondering why I even clicked in this. I think I'll take a cue from you and check out something else

After all his weak showings in the octagon I'm gussing she decided he wasn't worthy of any more of her riding with those insanely strong hips she has.

Back