Schaub on Rousey break-up: I'm too much for her, I did her a favor.

thank you TMZ for the latest breaking MMA relationship News, my day just started, but it is now complete.

Guess Schuab realized Ronda was getting alot of air time recently...

Schaubs going to get himself in trouble with this kiss and tell bs. This isn't the first time he's let some of his Ronda relationship shit. Not only is it immature it’s kinda tacky and classless.

lol "oprah rich", wtf is up with rogan, no fucking way UFC not paying him to promote her overtime

Big Brown is just such an unfortunate thing to be called, it always reminds me of something associated with toilet.

If you watch all three at the same time you'll have an orgasm.

b2.gif

n2g4gg_medium.gif

10001961.gif

Have some respect for Schaub, he's the only one who consistently calls Rogan on his shit.

I give Rogan credit for saying I don't think we should talk about this since she isn't here to defend herself. I do think that Rogan is an over the top Ronda fan but good on him for being an adult about that.

lol @ whiteknight Joe Rogan cutting off the conversation because he thought it was "unfair" to Ronda Rousey. I wonder how many other people he would do that for?

I give Rogan credit for saying I don't think we should talk about this since she isn't here to defend herself. I do think that Rogan is an over the top Ronda fan but good on him for being an adult about that.

Adults don't cry when they see a subpar athlete KO an accountant.

Rogan is full on brainwashed by the cult of Ronda Rousey. Oprah rich? Oprah can buy out both Fertitta brothers and Floyd Mayweather, and have a couple hundred million left in change.

Little known fact was that Honda practised her arm bar technique on Schaub's penis!

Back