Schaub on Rousey break-up: I'm too much for her, I did her a favor.

Floyd's a very smart business man. Love him or hate him there's no denying his business acumen.

I wouldn't be shocked if Ronda wound up having a net worth in the mid millions by the time she retires from fighting or a few years later. 'Oprah rich' is probably a bit of a stretch though. However, I doubt the majority would come from things she does on the front end (fighting, endorsements, movies, etc.).

My guess is if she does get that rich that it will be from investments: land, stocks, homes, maybe invests in a business, etc. I can't remember where but I read something where she mentioned investing in property and her mom mentioned Ronda being presented with numerous investment opportunities so she's definitely working on diversifying her portfolio.

She could also look into doing things like starting her own merchandise line. I like Brendan's idea of fighters putting out their own clothing and other merchandise. If there's any fighter who would benefit from that it would be Ronda.

TL,DR: residual income.

Oh no doubt she's going to be living nicely for the rest of her life. She doesn't seem like she's reckless or wasteful with her money, like a lot of other athletes/famous people are then end up broke with nothing to show. If she's smart she would start investing her money because she can't fight forever and I think once she stops fighting, she's not going to be relevant any more.

She bashes Miesha for dating Caraway, but she was banging Schaub..

10001961.gif

a bit off topic from this post here, but why the fuck is nog asking for mir again before retiring? he should ask for schaub again.

a bit off topic from this post here, but why the fuck is nog asking for mir again before retiring? he should ask for schaub again.

He can have Mir after Arlovski KO's him.

I wonder how much weed Eddie Bravo had to smoke to literally turn into a Chinese dude.

First off, just because we differ in opinion does not mean I'm trolling. Nice try though...

And I am well aware of everything you wrote and that does not support the notion that Ronda will surpass Floyd or get any where near Oprah money fool. Floyd boxes and promotes, he doesn't do movies or a lot of commercials or modeling, etc., yet he still has made over 300 million.

And seriously, what makes you think Ronda is going be this highly paid actress when she can't act and there are HUNDREDS of talented actors in Hollywood? And although I believe beauty is subjective, I think most agree she does not have the "Hollywood" look most expect. People would rather see a hot actress play an action role then see a real life bad ass chick with maybe, average looks, play one. Think Angelina Jolie and the Tomb Raider series. And why are you so sure this other movie, Athena whatever, is going to be a huge success? Have you read the screen play? Have you seen clips from the movie that no one else has seen?

And sorry bro, she is no author. She wrote, or rather her sister wrote, one book based on her life and now someone is doing a movie about it. That does not make her some huge author/screen writer, who's going to make millions. You can only write one book and do one movie about her life. And I seriously doubt this movie is going to break any box office records. Most people could care less about MMA and more then likely will have no desire to see this movie.

And who cares how many talk shows or commercials she does. That does not guarantee that she's gonna make Oprah or Floyd money and if you really believe that, you're delusional and nothing you wrote changed my mind.

Not being able to change your mind does not make me delusional. That may be your opinion, and if you expressed it as an opinion, it would NOT bother me.

Having and expressing an opinion is not trolling. Stating lies is.

I never said she would make Oprah money. She might, but I doubt it.

I know she will have a net worth greater than FMJ's. She may or may not make as much money as FMJ does, but she will be alot smarter with it and end up with a greater net worth than FMJ. Her family keeps her humble and keeps her grounded to make smart financial decisions.

She can do more than one book and movie on her life. She is only 28. And it does not matter if the movie never breaks box office records. It could possibly set a record for BIOGRAPHY'S. And you are wrong. Alot of people will want to see it that had no interest in MMA, but are a fan of Ronda Rousey. LOTS.

She will bring more fans, mostly casual, to MMA. This is why Dana White loves her so much. UFC190 with a weak undercard and with an opponent that was the biggest underdog in UFC history, Rowdy sold more PPV's than UFC 189 with Connor McGregor and Robbie Lawler on the card. This was not because of hardcore MMA fans. It has alot to do with the interest she has gained from doing the movies, commercials and won the ESPY's. Because of all that, she carried UFC190 on her shoulders and sold more PPVs than anyone to date.

Who cares if she is doing commercials? She is getting paid. She does movies, she gets paid. She fights she gets paid. Every movie she does, every commercial she does, every fight she wins, is more money and more exposure. Its all SYNERGETIC. That is why I said in a previous post that you have to put it all into perspective. You cannot sinlge out one or two things, pick on them solely and discredit my whole argument point.

Also, FMJ is at the end of his career. He is retiring after this next fight. His current net worth is about 300 million. He could be broke by the time he is 50.

You can deny her all you want. That will not change what she will achieve.

Last edited:
This might convince you.

She has had supporting roles in Expendables 3(Lionsgate), Furious 7(Universal Pictures) and Entourage(Warner Bros).

In Entourage, she played herself as the UFC Bantamweight Champion. That was extreme exposure.

She has an upcoming leading role Mile 22 with Iko Uwais and Mark Wahlberg.

She has been picked for the lead role in The Athena Project. This is likely to become a franchise.

She co-authored, with her sister, Maria Burns-Ortiz, My Fight Your Fight, which is her autobiography. It made the New York Best Seller list. She sold the movie rights to Paramount Pictures who will be making the autobiography in a movie, in which she will star in and also co-direct.

She has done commercials for Monster Octagon, Metro PCS, Budweiser, Reebok and did a photo shoot for Buffalo Pro(David Bitton).

She will also be the new commercial star for Carl Jr

Ever heard of the term "breakthrough" or "plateau"?

Well, of course. She brokethrough awhile ago and is transcending. She will plateau at some point, or maybe she won't. Maybe she will just have some years will be better than others. I suppose a plateau will be expected after she becomes a house hold name.

You're arguing in a vacuum.

What does that mean? Is point that arguing here on sSherdog is pointless?

I know she will have a net worth greater than FMJ's. She may or may not make as much money as FMJ does, but she will be alot smarter with it and end up with a greater net worth than FMJ. Her family keeps her humble and keeps her grounded to make smart financial decisions.
LMAO The level of delusion amongst fight fans is amazing.
FMJ made more in his last fight than Ronda Rousey will make in her entire lifetime.

as much as I dislike ronda and wmma, I may dislike schaub even more

there is a reason he is bringing up shit about a relationship between himself and ronda that is old news: he is trying to grasp for some relevence

ronda probably won't even respond because she's way beyond all this shit by now...it's all about the money

Back