Schaub on Rousey break-up: I'm too much for her, I did her a favor.

Ronda has mental issues ....probably because she couldn't talk until she was 12 ....I wouldn't want to spent 15 minutes with her , let alone be in a relationship

Maybe because of no sleep, but I like this thread. This is an interesting post - what's the story behind not 'talking until 12'?

I agree she's a fuckup. I believe that she wants a yes man, and to be in control of everything. Funny, there's that quote of her's that men can't handle her...... god, she is something.

Anyways, 12 years old?

and I am with everyone else that thinks Rogan is horrible/hypocritical/being paid off with the entire subject of Rousey. The brainwashing in the current UFC..... fuck

Let's be honest here. Rousey was hardly with Schaub for his fighting skill, was she? He was a mid-level HW at best, even when he was winning fights.

She was with him for his looks, physique and I'd imagine, personality. He seems a pretty funny dude, if conceited. But then, so is she, she's conceited as hell.

So anyone mocking Schaub's fighting abilities as a way of demeaning his relationship with her, is an idiot. This 'terrible HW' still banged the chick you jerk over repeatedly, DOZENS if not hundreds of times.

Who did you think she'd go for? TJ Dillashaw? Give me a break. She's an alpha female. I don't find her remotely as attractive as most on here, but she's still an alpha, decent looking bird. She'll want someone even more alpha than her, and yes, even a middling UFC HW is more alpha due to being twice her size, twice as strong and domineering.

Also… You've just included Judo as an A-Level talent sport yet an Olympic Judoka HW got absolutely fucking wrecked in the mens HW division of MMA.

Nobody said judo is an A level sport, and nobody said being an A-level athlete automatically means you're guaranteed success in MMA. Stop projecting your bullshit logic on others. There're other important factors to consider besides athletic merits, chin, killer instinct etc. Sara McMann, a silver medalist, just got owned tonight, while on the men's side, medaless Cormier is the LHW champion. By your retarded logic, WMMA > men's LHW, right? Wrong. Individual success and failures do not mean anything.

What is beyond certain however, is if MMA had access to a similar level of talent pool as something like soccer/football, the game would be completely different, and none of these current champions in MMA, men or women, would be anywhere close to the top. Why? Because any other factors would dominated by the sheer number of talented athletes and become statistically inconsequential.

Of course, I don't expect someone as stupid as you to be able to follow such simple reasoning. You're right, you should censor yourself for your own good. Intelligence can be detrimental to stupidity.

Oi TS, you left out that he said that because Ronda's surrounded by yes men and disagreeing with her starts a shitstorm.

Schuab's saying he's not going to be a bitch and stand his ground when he knows he's right and not just pander to Ronda's every whim.

schaub is such a moron. he seems to be the kind of guy that chews with his mouth open and thinks farting in public is funny.

Probably because it is....

I have been surprised Schaub never spoke more on this

Honestly it is the most publicly interesting thing about him that he dated Ronda

Let's be honest here. Rousey was hardly with Schaub for his fighting skill, was she? He was a mid-level HW at best, even when he was winning fights.

She was with him for his looks, physique and I'd imagine, personality. He seems a pretty funny dude, if conceited. But then, so is she, she's conceited as hell.

So anyone mocking Schaub's fighting abilities as a way of demeaning his relationship with her, is an idiot. This 'terrible HW' still banged the chick you jerk over repeatedly, DOZENS if not hundreds of times.

Who did you think she'd go for? TJ Dillashaw? Give me a break. She's an alpha female. I don't find her remotely as attractive as most on here, but she's still an alpha, decent looking bird. She'll want someone even more alpha than her, and yes, even a middling UFC HW is more alpha due to being twice her size, twice as strong and domineering.

Hold on, hold on.

People seriously jerk it to Ronda? :eek: I thought that was an urban myth? Who the hell are you people?

you're a good poster. Bolanos - not so much

Right. a "good poster" who thinks better athletic talent = speed and power advantage, not better reaction time, coordination, agility or anything else. A "good poster" who claims the only things that differ between A and B level athletes are speed and power, and not skill or technique.

Talk about embarrassing yourself.

Adults don't cry when they see a subpar athlete KO an accountant.

Rogan is full on brainwashed by the cult of Ronda Rousey. Oprah rich? Oprah can buy out both Fertitta brothers and Floyd Mayweather, and have a couple hundred million left in change.
oprah has 1 billion last time i checked. If i remember correct fertitta brothers have each over 1 billion and floyd is close to a billion.. so i dont think she buys them

Maybe because of no sleep, but I like this thread. This is an interesting post - what's the story behind not 'talking until 12'?

I agree she's a fuckup. I believe that she wants a yes man, and to be in control of everything. Funny, there's that quote of her's that men can't handle her...... god, she is something.

Anyways, 12 years old?

I had to Google that myself. According to her book, she couldn't speak words until she was 4 and couldn't put together full sentences until she was 6 because she was born with the cord around her neck and it caused delayed speech development. They were exaggerating with 12.

Here's her quote (and sorry it's from Fox News...blame Google):

"FOX411: What happened at your birth?
Ronda Rousey: I was born with the cord around my neck and suffered from hypoxia, which is deprivation of oxygen at birth, and so whatever brain damage it gave me, it delayed my speech development. I was a newborn baby and didn

If you watch all three at the same time you'll have an orgasm.

b2.gif

n2g4gg_medium.gif

10001961.gif

Lol Herb reffing all 3

Hold on, hold on.

People seriously jerk it to Ronda? :eek: I thought that was an urban myth? Who the hell are you people?

Exactly, who are they? They are mostly rail thin gamma males or bitch titted, fat assed gamma males with no self esteem.

They get aroused by women who kick their ass because they spent their whole lives getting their asses kicked by men so its a welcome change.

The other group are silly girl power females who feel they personally accomplish something every time Rousey steps into the cage.

These two groups represent the bulk of the Ronda Rousey fan base.

And Rogan is either bought off or is actually worried the UFC will cut him from having the best job on earth commentating their fights so he shut it down real quick.

Schaub wasnt even really talking shit, he was just telling it like it is. Ronda might like big masculine guys until she realizes they arent going to take her queen of the universe shit.

All Schaub was saying was that she is a hyper alpha female who wants a guy she can kick around.

Which is the truth for most women with over inflated egos, it has nothing to do with whether or not they fight professionally.

oprah has 1 billion last time i checked. If i remember correct fertitta brothers have each over 1 billion and floyd is close to a billion.. so i dont think she buys them

http://www.forbes.com/profile/oprah-winfrey/

3 Billion. Mayweather is only worth around half a billion. In any case, there are no male actors or athlete that's even close to Oprah, let alone female. Rogan is full on delusional.

I heard the relationship went south when Brendan got bored and googled Ronda and this picture came up.

17tluzyiruqm0jpg.jpg

i saw nothing wrong with what schaub said. i don't see how that hurts him with the ufc, either. if anything, it helps the ufc. controversy will bring in fans to watch him win, or lose.

Back