Favourite?

• Samuel L Jackson

• Morgan Freeman

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Good The Bad The HBK

Pitbull Owner
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Both are excellent actors who are the complete opposites on screen. Sam is loud and in your face while Morgan is cool calm and smooth.

It's close but for me I'm going with Morgan. He's the better actor, and I think his top movies are better although Sam has the deeper catalogue.

Samuel L Jackson

1000006136.jpg

1. Pulp Fiction
2. Jackie Brown
3. Die Hard with a Vengeance
4. A Time To Kill
5. Star Wars Trilogy
6. MCU/Avengers
7. Unbreakable
8. The Hateful 8
9. Coach Carter
10. The Incredibles

Morgan Freeman

1000006135.jpg

1. Glory
2. Driving Miss Daisy
3. Unforgiven
4. Shawshank Redemption
5. Amistad
6. Million Dollar Baby
7. Se7en
8. The Dark Knight Trilogy
9. Bruce Almighty
10. Gone Baby Gone

36e699d930b9e3d61e6e41252035de16_w200.gif

Its not on the list in the OP but Morgan Freeman was really good in Deep Impact, a great movie imo, projected a regal presence as the President Of The United States

Still gotta go with Samuel L Jackson, though, Pulp Fiction is untouchable and his performance in it is one for the ages

Samuel L Jackson but it's incredibly close. I love Samuel's performances in A Time to Kill, The Negotiator, Django Unchained and Hateful 8. Completely different characters and shows he in fact, DOES NOT play the same characters. That's a silly thought to have.

Both great, really close. Always excited to see them show up in a movie. Iconic roles, deep catalogues.

I'm giving the edge to Sam Jackson because he says motherfucker so much better and cooler than everyone else who has ever said it.

Kinda agree but I feel like Freeman could do a better version of pretty much every Jackson character, other than maybe Jules in Pulp Fiction. Morgan as Mace Windu or Nick Fury would be regal yet badass.

OTOH Jackson narrating March of the Penguins would be ass. "Look at this furry MFer waddling his ass across the snow. I'll bet his feet are cold as shit."

Last edited:
Back