Sage Northcutt & Logan Paul go back and forth on Twitter

Lmao....? Trolling or no? Sage would stuff any slight attempt of a take down and TKO or Sub him within 3 minutes.
Logan could be an amazing wrestler. He was D1 all state and the bigger man..of course I'd favor Sage in the first round but Logan getting a TD isn't implausible.

I'm so out of the loop. I literally have zero idea who "Logan Paul" is.

Dudes gonna be at the performance institute soon then DWTS (I mean DWTNCS)

He can wrestle (States)

He can box (has fought in the ring)

He is famous and smart (4.7 GPA)

All you sherdogers say boxer/wrestler is the best base for MMA. Logan Paul has it all. Looks like a Alpha Level athlete as well (your fav). Has a brand and knows how to promote himself.

Has he checked all your boxes for the perfect UFC candidate? Can this be the next Platinum Nation?

maxresdefault.jpg

Are you going to copy/paste this everywhere?

I dunno....if he had a year of pure MMA training...i might bet on Logan over Sage. There are still many garbage athletes in "professional" mma.

Fuck, I played football for my school and for an academy when I was in high school, doesn’t mean that I could mix it with premier league footballers now.

This repping of high school wrestling as being a good base to fight in the ufc is hilarious.

I can easily see Logan dropping and subbing Sage just like how Barbarena and Gall obliterated Sage.

0/10 Troll or you have gone Full Retard.

Logan Paul is doing what every single one of us wishes we could do. Motherfucker.

logan paul threads in a MMA forum is just ridiculous. Will u clowns stop mmaking logan paul threads, grow up n get your life together, thanks

Didn’t this guy draw with that KSI guy whilst the KSI guy was literally dancing around in the ring. If he had brutally KO’d or TKO’d the other YouTuber I would understand why this is still going on. But given he couldn’t even outbox another blogger this should all be put to rest. At least that Chalmers guy has beaten the guys they have put in front of him. <DisgustingHHH>
giphy.gif
Chalmers you say??

He can wrestle (States)

All you sherdogers say boxer/wrestler is the best base for MMA. Logan Paul has it all. Looks like a Alpha Level athlete as well (your fav). Has a brand and knows how to promote himself.

Has he checked all your boxes for the perfect UFC candidate? Can this be the next Platinum Nation?

maxresdefault.jpg

Did you see his "Boxing" match? Lol. He can't box at all, luckly for him neither could the other guy.

He can wrestle (States)

maxresdefault.jpg

But can he fight in the clinch?

Northbutt comment is a little too savage for my liking imo.

So who is this Logan Paul?

Still not really sure who the hell he is but apparently he makes Youtube videos and since i saw Boxing on my feed last saturday morning I desided to watch and despite being a horrible Boxer he somehow sold out Wimbly Arena to box someother dude that was also a horrible boxer.

I don't know what the fuck is going on in this world anymore, lol

D- level athlete Bryan Barberena tapped Sage with a breeze. You mean to tell me A+ level athlete Logan Paul, much better wrestler, wouldn't pound Sage to an oblivion?

Last edited:
Back