Sage Northcutt & Logan Paul go back and forth on Twitter

Can’t we all just get along?

ECAF114B-FB64-4D9C-8692-6DC87B90BA03.jpeg

I can easily see Logan dropping and subbing Sage just like how Barbarena and Gall obliterated Sage.

I can easily see Logan dropping and subbing Sage just like how Barbarena and Gall obliterated Sage.
Your probably drunk or high saying that

I hate sage. But this is easy money

Dudes gonna be at the performance institute soon then DWTS (I mean DWTNCS)

He can wrestle (States)

He can box (has fought in the ring)

He is famous and smart (4.7 GPA)

All you sherdogers say boxer/wrestler is the best base for MMA. Logan Paul has it all. Looks like a Alpha Level athlete as well (your fav). Has a brand and knows how to promote himself.

Has he checked all your boxes for the perfect UFC candidate? Can this be the next Platinum Nation?

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Logan Paul would destroy Sage, Conor, and Mighty Mouse on the same night.

Elite B-level athlete + great high school wrestler + outstanding boxing for MMA standards.

Logan Paul is a better physical specimen than any UFC fighter since a prime Brock Lesnar.

P.S. Logan did nothing wrong in Japan.

Knowing the big red goof he's probably smacking his lips at an opportunity to turn this sport into a bigger joke than it already is. Also the 12 year old YouTube audience is huge and given that the average MMA fan is a 40 year old boomer I can see the marketing potential

I'm glad Logan recovered from his fake depression because people turned on him for the Japan nonsense.

Logan should fight punk and smash him so at least fans would be happy about that and be less pissed about Logan getting a fight. He is 6'2" and a lean 190.

Nothing screams bloodbath like a fight between a Logan and a Sage. Last time such a beating occured between those two was the back nine at a Hamptons country club.

Haha this would be so funny fighting a bum like KSI who literally has 0 technique! to fighting a guy with very very good stand up

Haha this would be so funny fighting a bum like KSI who literally has 0 technique! to fighting a guy with very very good stand up
Sage has questionable TDD but is good about scrambling up in his last fight. I'd favor Sage though for sure.

Back