Sage Northcutt & Logan Paul go back and forth on Twitter

Paul. Working his way down the MMA ladder. Next will be CM Punk.

We'll laugh and make memes out of his dead body after Sage is done with him.

We'll see if he still likes making fun of dead bodies.

It'll be awesomely awesome to see Sage smash internet dude.

Sage would easily KO this guy, Sage just KO'd a bjj black belt. It blows my mind how underrated Ufc fighters are compared to normal people.

I now know what fight announcement will make me quit watching for good.

Sage seems to be the most called out guy in mma. This should help with his contract talks.

Dudes gonna be at the performance institute soon then DWTS (I mean DWTNCS)

He can wrestle (States)

He can box (has fought in the ring)

He is famous and smart (4.7 GPA)

All you sherdogers say boxer/wrestler is the best base for MMA. Logan Paul has it all. Looks like a Alpha Level athlete as well (your fav). Has a brand and knows how to promote himself.

Has he checked all your boxes for the perfect UFC candidate? Can this be the next Platinum Nation?

maxresdefault.jpg

If he signs with the UFC, I will be on the Logan Paul Warwagon immediately

What the fuck happened to sage nice guy character dude ? I always knew he was fake but this shit was unexpected .

I wonder if Bradley Marten will let Sage punch him too?

Lol at both MM and Sage calling him out and lol at Logan Paul responding to Sage but not MM.

I can't tell if Sage is playing around or if he's serious.

The sad thing is I could totally see WME making this happen.

I think Northbutt can pull it off...

logan paul is basically sage with autism.

Shit i watched cm punk fight twice so i guess I'm down.

Sage has questionable TDD but is good about scrambling up in his last fight. I'd favor Sage though for sure.

Yes would be the only thing to consider as Logan has a good wrestling background. Sage is not as Sloppy as he once was and looks to be improving under TAM. I dont think it goes past 2 minutes tho in favour of Sage

Back