Sage Northcutt & Logan Paul go back and forth on Twitter

If CM Punk can get a fight Logan can.

Dana is all into this, regardless of what he says on interviews etc.

He was part of the boxing match and was involved in it.

Don t let that dbag fool you.

Logan could be an amazing wrestler. He was D1 all state and the bigger man..of course I'd favor Sage in the first round but Logan getting a TD isn't implausible.

Favor Sage in the first round as if Logan guy has any chance as the fight goes to the later rounds? Did you not see him gassing after 2 rounds against some bum ? lol

They should have Logan Paul fight CM punk. He doesn't have a bad 1-2.

Sage with lack of parental control and discipline = Logan Paul

So if you raise a kid look at the outcome

Sage rightfully defending his position with the company...as the unqualified, inexperienced pretty boy brought in to draw more casual fans.

If Sage and Logan had a baby what would it look like?

Dudes gonna be at the performance institute soon then DWTS (I mean DWTNCS)

He can wrestle (States)

He can box (has fought in the ring)

He is famous and smart (4.7 GPA)

All you sherdogers say boxer/wrestler is the best base for MMA. Logan Paul has it all. Looks like a Alpha Level athlete as well (your fav). Has a brand and knows how to promote himself.

Has he checked all your boxes for the perfect UFC candidate? Can this be the next Platinum Nation?

maxresdefault.jpg

Interesting. This exact post was copied and pasted from another thread. Is this slogans dad or something? Jk. Seriously though, respect to the LP for having the courage try such a thing.

Who and who?
I seem to recall that one of them lost to a low level journeyman by quitting on the ground.

Still not really sure who the hell he is but apparently he makes Youtube videos and since i saw Boxing on my feed last saturday morning I desided to watch and despite being a horrible Boxer he somehow sold out Wimbly Arena to box someother dude that was also a horrible boxer.

I don't know what the fuck is going on in this world anymore, lol
The other guy was on a UFC stream where they were promoting UFC game, i dont really know how their fight got made or even worse, it was the main event, havent seen the fight yet, but im guessing it was dumb, it was called a draw.

Lmao....? Trolling or no? Sage would stuff any slight attempt of a take down and TKO or Sub him within 3 minutes.
I don’t follow sage, and don’t know his whole background but what makes you think an accomplished wrestler has no chance of taking him down?

Does sage have a better wresting pedigree?

Ask Koscheck, Hughes,Trigg and Fitch for examples if thier wrestling pedigree helped them for example

Interesting. This exact post was copied and pasted from another thread. Is this slogans dad or something? Jk. Seriously though, respect to the LP for having the courage try such a thing.
Are you going to copy/paste this everywhere?
Never actually seen a person with this much of a hardon for the Logan brothers who isn't a preteen girl.

It was my thread. They moved it cause it was unoriginal i guess... so now I’m gonna post it in all the original threads (cause it still get likes bruh)

FIGHT!
images

Anyways ^^^^^ that doesn’t give you a hard on?

Last edited:
Back