Sage Northcutt & Logan Paul go back and forth on Twitter

Holy fuck the build up to that fight would be like sticking your head in a pot of macaroni and cheese.

The UFC should probably make it to be honest. As someone who knows very very little about Paul, he seems exactly like Sage with less fighting ability. Still better than CM Punk, and probably has more fans.

Well fair play to them for milking this then. They had a two fight agreement. I’ll admit to not being an avid YouTube boxing follower.
YouTube boxeo >>> UFC

Isn't this THE POS IDIOT who went into the suicide forest and made an YT video making fun of a dead person?
Why in the fuck are you trying to hype it up a garbage individual like that?

If his debut isn't against PewDiePie, then fuck this shit.

I heard from a reliable, confidential source that this sturdy specimen right here is going to be challenging Cyborg for her belt by late 2019.

C7AE2EA1-989F-4BE7-9E1F-4E8351B2C897.jpeg

She’s reportedly being trained by her sister, a renowned pugilist, respected and feared for her own technical and vicious skills.

4D50CBCC-8E40-4602-9B28-71A5D312284B.jpeg
1CF02E71-6545-4A10-8C1A-2127D4CDFF7C.gif

I’ve got an early line on “The Blacked Beast” at +690. Tempted to bet the Buick on her.

Oh, and Sage by morals, dogma, and endogenous horse meat. I’d love to see that man child Paul get slept by the Super one.

<GinJuice>

I like that Sage is trashtalking a little but its guaranteed the baldfather told him to start hyping

If punk can do it then I will not be surprised motherfuckers if this guy is fighting by November

Dudes gonna be at the performance institute soon then DWTS (I mean DWTNCS)

He can wrestle (States)

He can box (has fought in the ring)

He is famous and smart (4.7 GPA)

All you sherdogers say boxer/wrestler is the best base for MMA. Logan Paul has it all. Looks like a Alpha Level athlete as well (your fav). Has a brand and knows how to promote himself.

Has he checked all your boxes for the perfect UFC candidate? Can this be the next Platinum Nation?

maxresdefault.jpg

Never actually seen a person with this much of a hardon for the Logan brothers who isn't a preteen girl.

It doesn't bother me that people want to see this, I kinda do too but what does bother me is that people actually think Paul can beat guys who do this for a living because he has an above average high school wrestling background and one amateur boxing match.

Stop making threads about this goddamn youtube kid FFS.

Didn’t this guy draw with that KSI guy whilst the KSI guy was literally dancing around in the ring. If he had brutally KO’d or TKO’d the other YouTuber I would understand why this is still going on. But given he couldn’t even outbox another blogger this should all be put to rest. At least that Chalmers guy has beaten the guys they have put in front of him. <DisgustingHHH>
He was clowning the f out of him for the first two rounds, landing at will and just clowning.

Then gassed like the noob he is and the other idiot got some rounds since LP was gassed the fuck out.

Sage has questionable TDD but is good about scrambling up in his last fight. I'd favor Sage though for sure.

Lmao....? Trolling or no? Sage would stuff any slight attempt of a take down and TKO or Sub him within 3 minutes.

As dumb as it sounds ...
IT MAKES SENSE

UFC gets a lot of publicity
Sage becomes a star
Sage wins
Everyone gets paid

I've read something about KSI vs Logan Paul a while ago and I actually believed these guys are 2 professional boxers.
And when I saw this title I actually believed Sage might fight a professional boxer in the octagon.
Yeah!

Back