Sage Northcutt & Logan Paul go back and forth on Twitter

Didn’t this guy draw with that KSI guy whilst the KSI guy was literally dancing around in the ring. If he had brutally KO’d or TKO’d the other YouTuber I would understand why this is still going on. But given he couldn’t even outbox another blogger this should all be put to rest. At least that Chalmers guy has beaten the guys they have put in front of him. <DisgustingHHH>

Last edited:
200.gif

Sage's mouth is writing checks his cornhole can't cash. Wait wut

Dudes gonna be at the performance institute soon then DWTS (I mean DWTNCS)

He can wrestle (States)

He can box (has fought in the ring)

He is famous and smart (4.7 GPA)

All you sherdogers say boxer/wrestler is the best base for MMA. Logan Paul has it all. Looks like a Alpha Level athlete as well (your fav). Has a brand and knows how to promote himself.

Has he checked all your boxes for the perfect UFC candidate? Can this be the next Platinum Nation?

maxresdefault.jpg

He will never be liked on here because he is not a muscular black guy

Didn’t this guy draw with that KSI guy whilst the KSI guy was literally dancing around in the ring. If he had brutally KO’s or TKO’d the other YouTuber I would understand why this is still going on. But given he couldn’t even outbox another blogger this should all be put to rest. At least that Chalmers guy has beaten the guys they have put in front of him. <DisgustingHHH>
LP carried KSI to a draw for business reasons. Any lowbrow noob already knows this

Northcutt is too nice to have twitter battles.

Logan Paul is probably happy that the boxing and now mma thing has taken the attention off his previous mess up in the Japanese forrest filming dead people.

I honestly think that with 1 or 2 years of training Logan could beat some cans in the UFC

This would be the 2 whitest, cheesiest guys in a fight ever

Sick of freak show fights.
Sage kills him. Let’s move along

LP carried KSI to a draw for business reasons. Any lowbrow noob already knows this
Well fair play to them for milking this then. They had a two fight agreement. I’ll admit to not being an avid YouTube boxing follower.

Hopefully they've learned their lesson from the Phillip experiment...I doubt it tho

Back