• I'm apathetic to this.

Votes: 23 7.8%
  • No comment.

Votes: 13 4.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

They're all garbage...

Shhhhh. We’re discussing the Ukraine don’t come here and muddle the convo with logic. I mean wat did we call the afghanis/Iraqis defending Afganistan/Iraq from our democracy mission?

Biden said we need to evaluate our sanctions in a month to see how effective they are lol. I don’t think Ukraine has a week let alone a month. This whole situation is just sad as fuck. It’s like someone is pointing a gun at us while we watch them beat someone to death.

Putin calling for a military coup while foreign ministry spokesperson Maria Zakharova is having a public breakdown.

How did she have a break down?
Can you elaborate? :)
I cant read Russian sadly

Answer the question.

Read it slowly.

Don’t talk about What Trump said years ago, don’t bring up unrelated shit opinions from the past. I know that’s like asking a crackhead to not hit a pipe that’s right in front of their face.

But again,

What has the GOP done to hinder Biden’s response to the invasion?

What does Biden want to do that he cannot because of the GOP?

Because this is what I was talking about. Not something else that you imagined.

Im willing to bet the reason the other poster shut the fuck up is because he knows that the GOP has done nothing to hinder the response. Again, many are even asking Biden to do more. The EU has been getting in the way and to this point appear to be acting in ways that will weaken the sanctions package.
Like to see this get answered. GOP tried to put out sanctions against Russia last month and dems stopped it .

the buried lead here though, which they should have asked is why didn't they do the sanctions in January and even when it had majority of support, the Filibustered it. Biden himself even said it takes like a month for sanctions to take effect.. well if they did sanctions in January, now is over a month later from when that vote was, they would have taken effect and could have deterred this, especially when they said they have had this intel that Putin was going to do this for like a month now. Why wait until now for sanctions?

This is what makes this all such fuckery. It is like Biden, Germany, etc gave this pipeline to Putin as soon as Biden came into power. They basically funded this build up of troops that has been going on for some time now. They had the intel this was all going to happen for over a month now. Yet Biden and the EU wait until it already happened and Kiev is about to fall, to now sanction Russia

It is like they allowed this to happen, now they sanction him, which gives Putin a month (based on what Biden just said) to do what he needs to, to secure what he wants in Ukraine, but eventually does stop the aggression at just Ukraine. Putin gets eastern Ukraine that connects through Crimea. Biden gets to look like he stopped WW3. And noone pays attention to the leaks/whistle blowers coming out now about Pfizer, FDA and CDC hiding information/scientific fraud, along with Dr. Wen saying masks and school closures were wrong and a generation of kids, especially minority kids, is now retarded.
You don't sentence someone before they even commit a crime. The threat of sanctions is the deterrent. If they're already sanctioned you can only dissuade them with the threat of war.

Some people didn't even believe Putin would invade but now that the intelligence has proven correct it's easy to speculate on what should have been done in hindsight.

man, Trump broke people in ways i never thought possible.

Since I'm still seeing Republicans complaining about Obama and Clinton I don't see why it would be even remotely surprising to see Democrats still complaining about Trump. To us outsiders both are to be expected as both US sides behave the same way, even though they don't want to admit it to themselves.

Maria Zakharova answered questions from the Russian media:

The fact that Russia was forced to resort to such methods is a great misfortune, but how much longer was the bloodshed in Ukraine supposed to continue?
Britain should evaluate its actions in Iraq and Afghanistan before talking about Ukraine;
In the West, they “wriggle and wriggle” when they lie that there was no promise of non-expansion of NATO to the east, but we are ready to present the found archival documents;
Now we demand agreements and guarantees from NATO strictly in writing;
Finland's accession to NATO is their internal issue, but Russia will be forced to take retaliatory measures;
The statement of the head of the Ukrainian Foreign Ministry about applying to The Hague contradicts Zelensky's requests for negotiations;
Russia separates emotions from professionalism, and therefore we are ready to talk with Zelensky;
Negotiations with Zelensky do not cancel the tasks of the Russian troops to demilitarize and denazify Ukraine.

the jew Zelensky is a Nazi?
Who knew?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back