• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Russian invasion of Ukraine Megathread V1

Are you for or against Putin?

• I'm for Putin.

Votes: 19 6.4%
  • I'm against Putin.

Votes: 228 77.0%
  • I'm on the fence.

Votes: 13 4.4%
  • I'm apathetic to this.

Votes: 23 7.8%
  • No comment.

Votes: 13 4.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
the taliban sending out a statement on this whole thing is the height of comedy.
1645797385265.png

Oh come on!
We both know you like to play that game!
I have no problem with you playing it, I for one support you!
I wont die for your right to play. But I will support you here on Sherdog.

Western women are so ugly you are too into that weird kind of stuff? Do not worry, you’ll have steady supply of Ukrainian Natasha’s soon!

If Russian fighters are able to compete in Western MMA matches after this, the boos they're going to get from crowds will be epic.

Western women are so ugly you are too into that weird kind of stuff? Do not worry, you’ll have steady supply of Ukrainian Natasha’s soon!

I am not the one riding Papa Putin, you are.
So dont put that shit on me.

The Russian regime is no more evil than the rest of the leaders. The only difference is Putin has the balls to do it in front of the world. The rest of them hide behind lies while carrying out the same despicable things.

Yeah, that’s not true but by all means sink deeper into nihilism.

Wtf happened to the PBP? Yeah, let’s take the good thread and merge it with the shit thread…
What likely happened is the Pbp was getting off track as well last I saw it. Should've just locked it cleaned it and added warnings.

I am not the one riding Papa Putin, you are.
So dont put that shit on me.
Dude, I did not post that weird shit - you are the culprit. C’mon, it’s OK for a free world “woken” culture, just embrace your desires and move on! God speed!

Dude, I did not post that weird shit - you are the culprit. C’mon, it’s OK for a free world “woken” culture, just embrace your desires and move on! God speed!

Sorry I found a gif of you.
I promise (not really) I wont post it again, since you seem embarrassed.
Its okay keep on riding and make them 15 rubles / post

Lmao you are truly a brain dead idiot.

I never said anything remotely close to that. There’s no reason to lie.

Another poster made a loose assertion that the GOP was hindering Biden’s response. I called him an idiot and asked how. Because they aren’t, in any way whatsoever. I’ve even seen GOP members asking for Biden to be more aggressive.
So the GOP wasn’t saying that Ukraine was a distraction from the fake-ass Durham scandal and a bunch of other nonsense?

He responded asking me how I felt that there were videos of Trump being played in Russia where he was complimentary of Putin. That’s not even a response to what I posted, it was just some half assed brain dead post to take a shot, which made no sense.

I replied, which I shouldn’t even have. I told him that the video was propaganda made by the Kremlin, which it was, to sell the war to the Russian people, as many of them do not support the war. I pointed out that there are also videos of Trump saying how he was going to handle Putin and how he wasn’t intimidated by him, etc. Politicians talk out of both sides of their mouths, big fucking surprise. I could make a supercut of Trudeau praising Xi, I could make a supercut of any past President, both Clinton’s and any number of military officials praising pieces of shit from around the world, down to the worst despots in the Middle East and Africa. So the fuck what. In no way did that video hinder Biden’s response. Literally nothing did. Biden chose his response and will evaluate going forward, and again many GOP want him to do more and take more drastic measures.
This might have been a defensible position if Trump and other GOP leaders weren’t still openly praising Putin. It’s fucking embarrassing for you guys.

Trump Praises Putin, Leaving Republicans in a Bind
G.O.P. leaders, while condemning Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, were silent on comments made by the former president. Some figures on the right amplified them.

He is “pretty smart,” Mr. Trump said on Wednesday at a Florida fund-raiser, assessing the impending invasion like a real estate deal. “He’s taken over a country for $2 worth of sanctions,” he said, “taking over a country — really a vast, vast location, a great piece of land with a lot of people — and just walking right in.”

Historians called the remarks unprecedented. “The idea that a former president would praise the man or leadership who American troops are even now traveling to confront and contain,” said Jeffrey Engel, a presidential historian at Southern Methodist University in Dallas, “is astounding.”

Yet Republican leaders, while condemning the invasion of Ukraine, stayed silent about the ex-president’s repeated praise this week for Mr. Putin, even as some Trump allies — from former administration figures to the Fox News host Tucker Carlson — amplified his Russian-friendly views to the party’s core.

This is where your brain dead partisan hack ass jumped in. To barf your dumb ass worthless take. Of course as expected by clapping seals like yourself you included the required “4D chess” and “Daddy” buzzwords.

I think this situation is terrible and I hope that the Ukraine fends off Russia. That’s what actually matters. And I hope our leadership can be effective in this situation.
If you really cared about these things, you’d stop trying to provide cover for GOP leadership, which is actively undermining US policy in this area. Grow some nuts for once and hold Republicans accountable for the things they said.

I’m sorry I don’t have a seizure anytime someone mentions Trump. Apparently in the face of an unjustified invasion that’s what matters to your tiny worthless brain.
In the face of overwhelming evidence that you’re wrong, you could choose the right path, which is to fuck off.

Swedish MP is attending a NATO meeting today.
This week US bombers was training with the Swedish Air force.
Finnish MP was invited to the NATO meeting too.

We wont join

Lady is very against it, she has said it

Or more accurate she lacks guts to do.any real decisions most likely

We wont join

Lady is very against it, she has said it

Or more accurate she lacks guts to do.any real decisions most likely

Its not about join NATO its a NATO meeting, both Sweden and Finland was invited to attend.
Swedish PM is attending.

and before anyone tells me that "ha, Nordstream 2 isn't even finished yet!". Let me continue that Biden took us from in a surplus of energy where we could have been giving to Europe. To energy dependent, where we rely on Russia, among others. Thanks Biden, you truly as a fucking retard.

As per bloomberg, since this invasion even started, let alone all of 2021, etc. This isn't FOX News, this is bloomberg saying we are indirectly financing this. This is exactly why Germany and France don't want to get involved and reluctantly called for sanctions now. And even so, they are being half assed about it.

Oil, Gas and Commodities Aren’t Being Weaponized — for Now
The West each day continues to buy hundreds of millions of dollars worth of resources from Russia, indirectly financing the Ukrainian crisis.

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/a...nfrontation-over-ukraine-for-now?srnd=opinion

Oh, but after we just give them almost a billion dollars upfront, let's sanction them!

edit: I love how a bunch of people are like, "omg criticizing the west is supporting Putin and praising him, blah blah blah". How is pointing out that Biden is FINANCING Putin, praising Putin? Trump was 100% right about Nordstream, about being energy independent, about how incompetent and dysfunctional NATO is, and he 100% correct we shouldn't even be involved and Biden is 100% responsible for this shit show.

This is kind of true.
Many of our leaders, first and foremost in Europe, have been collectively sucking their left thumbs with their right thumbs jammed deep in their own asses for the past 15-20 years and now it's time to switch hands.
It will take at least a decade, to unfuck that whole situation that's been developing for the past 15-20 years.

This goes for dealing with Russia, this goes for dealing China and to a degree this goes for dealing with the US in trade, technology, energy and armaments.
Having allies is fine and dandy but what kind of fucking imbecile doesn't think about covering their own backs, especially when dealing with parties who will always look to come out on top?

The writing of Russia not giving a fuck of what EU thinks have been on the wall for more than a decade, yet that repulsive swine Merkel couldn't resist to build a fucking pipe to suck on, while her lackeys in Brussels were clapping their hands and hugging trees.

But being somewhat of an optimist myself, I see that Russian's sabre-rattling will be wakeup call for many in Europe because sucking that shit-stained thumb isn't very nice in long term.

Poor dude doesn’t know they are useless against modern vehicles.
They were effective only on German tanks in 1941-1943, later they build better tanks, with Molotov cocktail wasn't easy io deal with T34, not alone with tanks produced after 1943 th.

Longer video of what happened before that Strela-10 SAM ran over a car.

So we’re they Ukrainian or Russians ?

In the Twitter thread seems like some people think they were Russians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back