• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Russian invasion of Ukraine Megathread V1

Are you for or against Putin?

• I'm for Putin.

Votes: 19 6.4%
  • I'm against Putin.

Votes: 228 77.0%
  • I'm on the fence.

Votes: 13 4.4%
  • I'm apathetic to this.

Votes: 23 7.8%
  • No comment.

Votes: 13 4.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that’s not true but by all means sink deeper into nihilism.
Bullshit. America has killed countless innocents with their nonstop wars. They blow up hospitals to maybe get a terrorist and justify it as collateral damage. Their are no good guys here, only villains. Normal people all across the world are at the mercy of the elite, who are murderous psychopaths. Fuck Putin, but fuck the American government too.

Sorry I found a gif of you.
I promise (not really) I wont post it again, since you seem embarrassed.
Its okay keep on riding and make them 15 rubles / post

That “not, you are” rhetoric is funny. Do not excuse yourself and your new friend - after you are done with it, you can always sell your dolls to our Ukrainian buds, they’ll need them soon.

Putin calling for a military coup while foreign ministry spokesperson Maria Zakharova is having a public breakdown.

Ukraine wanted to join NATO in fear of getting invaded by Russia. Then they got invaded by Russia. And you want to blame NATO somehow, and not Russia lol

Looks like civilians are apparently fair game. Fucking assholes

to be fair, it looks like the tank driver lost control. And if the tank was fleeing a threat they would hardly want to risk getting stuck on a civilian vehicle

So the GOP wasn’t saying that Ukraine was a distraction from the fake-ass Durham scandal and a bunch of other nonsense?

This might have been a defensible position if Trump and other GOP leaders weren’t still openly praising Putin. It’s fucking embarrassing for you guys.

Trump Praises Putin, Leaving Republicans in a Bind
G.O.P. leaders, while condemning Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, were silent on comments made by the former president. Some figures on the right amplified them.

He is “pretty smart,” Mr. Trump said on Wednesday at a Florida fund-raiser, assessing the impending invasion like a real estate deal. “He’s taken over a country for $2 worth of sanctions,” he said, “taking over a country — really a vast, vast location, a great piece of land with a lot of people — and just walking right in.”

Historians called the remarks unprecedented. “The idea that a former president would praise the man or leadership who American troops are even now traveling to confront and contain,” said Jeffrey Engel, a presidential historian at Southern Methodist University in Dallas, “is astounding.”

Yet Republican leaders, while condemning the invasion of Ukraine, stayed silent about the ex-president’s repeated praise this week for Mr. Putin, even as some Trump allies — from former administration figures to the Fox News host Tucker Carlson — amplified his Russian-friendly views to the party’s core.

If you really cared about these things, you’d stop trying to provide cover for GOP leadership, which is actively undermining US policy in this area. Grow some nuts for once and hold Republicans accountable for the things they said.

In the face of overwhelming evidence that you’re wrong, you could choose the right path, which is to fuck off.

Him pointing out the obvious that Putin is smart is not praising him but of course orange man bad no matter what applies here. Putin should not keep getting underestimated he’s outsmarting our current administration. Saying someone is smart is not praising a person .. unibomber was smart, Obama is smart… usually leaders of nations have some kind of intelligence unless inherited

Would like to, bruh, honestly but can’t now - is a lil’ busy with dat field trip to Kiev going. Need to build the new USSR, ya know.
OK bro, I feel you bro. Just don't forget to take a handful of sunflower seeds in your pocket so at least a few flowers will grown when you're laid down out there.

Putin calling for a military coup while foreign ministry spokesperson Maria Zakharova is having a public breakdown.

Coup? Is he asking ukrainian forces to kill Zelensky from nearby or what?

That “not, you are” rhetoric is funny. Do not excuse yourself and your new friend - after you are done with it, you can always sell your dolls to our Ukrainian buds, they’ll need them soon.

{<jimmies}
The butt hurt is real

So the GOP wasn’t saying that Ukraine was a distraction from the fake-ass Durham scandal and a bunch of other nonsense?

This might have been a defensible position if Trump and other GOP leaders weren’t still openly praising Putin. It’s fucking embarrassing for you guys.

Trump Praises Putin, Leaving Republicans in a Bind
G.O.P. leaders, while condemning Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, were silent on comments made by the former president. Some figures on the right amplified them.

He is “pretty smart,” Mr. Trump said on Wednesday at a Florida fund-raiser, assessing the impending invasion like a real estate deal. “He’s taken over a country for $2 worth of sanctions,” he said, “taking over a country — really a vast, vast location, a great piece of land with a lot of people — and just walking right in.”

Historians called the remarks unprecedented. “The idea that a former president would praise the man or leadership who American troops are even now traveling to confront and contain,” said Jeffrey Engel, a presidential historian at Southern Methodist University in Dallas, “is astounding.”

Yet Republican leaders, while condemning the invasion of Ukraine, stayed silent about the ex-president’s repeated praise this week for Mr. Putin, even as some Trump allies — from former administration figures to the Fox News host Tucker Carlson — amplified his Russian-friendly views to the party’s core.

If you really cared about these things, you’d stop trying to provide cover for GOP leadership, which is actively undermining US policy in this area. Grow some nuts for once and hold Republicans accountable for the things they said.

In the face of overwhelming evidence that you’re wrong, you could choose the right path, which is to fuck off.

Answer the question.

Read it slowly.

Don’t talk about What Trump said years ago, don’t bring up unrelated shit opinions from the past. I know that’s like asking a crackhead to not hit a pipe that’s right in front of their face.

But again,

What has the GOP done to hinder Biden’s response to the invasion?

What does Biden want to do that he cannot because of the GOP?

Because this is what I was talking about. Not something else that you imagined.

Im willing to bet the reason the other poster shut the fuck up is because he knows that the GOP has done nothing to hinder the response. Again, many are even asking Biden to do more. The EU has been getting in the way and to this point appear to be acting in ways that will weaken the sanctions package.

People also thought guys putting on dresses to play women's sports and teachers making tik tok videos demanding zoom classes in their pajamas were heroes too, so I guess different people have different standards for heroism.
You mean like left liberal espn giving a tranny an award just because they were brave to put on a dress.. woman of the year also right ? So brave…

Even in the midst of the strikes on Ukraine, America dropped 37 strikes on Yemen and more on Somalia. On the same fucking night. How the fuck do people sit here and paint this man as the Devil while your own country kills hundreds of thousands if not millions of people every decade? Just what world are you guys living in where America is the good guys?

Putin does one thing and the whole world goes crazy then ignores every other atrocity done by NATO and the USA. Just what the fuck?
What an ignorant, shit take. You should be ashamed of yourself lol

Yeah, the FSB keyboard brigade posts the same shit in every thread. “NATO missiles!!!” They’re desperate to shift blame elsewhere.

But outside of some far right extremists, the rest of the world just isn’t buying it.

NATO missiles that have never been fired in anger a single time in history. The only significant action NATO has ever taken was to stop literal genocide in the Balkans.

<Dany07>

TS with a stupid op. USA perfect ? Hell no.. but big difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back