Votes: 13 4.4%
  • I'm apathetic to this.

Votes: 23 7.8%
  • No comment.

Votes: 13 4.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And if someone can explain, why fight so hard for Chernobyl? Sorry, I'm just not getting updated as fast as most of you at the moment.
the entire invasion is a diversion to hide the true mission - killing the radiation god that is slowly growing in the bowels of the sarcophagus.

Seems like I see a lot of people saying they are completely against putin invading another country, while simultaneously saying they don't think America need to get involved. Seems like a reasonable position to me. However, sherdog lefties claim that makes you a traitor.

What does "get involved" mean here? Are you saying we shouldn't criticize it?

Take that up with the people actually backing him

If I had a gif I would probably use it but apparently we aren't supposed to use those anymore...

And if someone can explain, why fight so hard for Chernobyl? Sorry, I'm just not getting updated as fast as most of you at the moment.
dunno.
There is a lot of nuclear waste etc beauties. Chernobyl.

BTW, if big war will break out, nuclear power plants are lucrative target.
Some U.K or France might launch missiles with nukes on Russia's NPPs.
Cool effect; nuke launched on working NPPs reactor.

Nobody could dumb down in laymen’s terms, coles notes, as to what and why Putin’s attacking Ukraine that I could understand but Fuck Putin in the asshole, raw dog, no lube, for bombing these children.

This is a nonsense reply.

You want everyone to rally around and decry how Putin is this unique dictator as if we haven't seen this story before in our recent history.

You are a "hand in the sand-er". Don't tell me anything that makes me think about what my country has done. Putin is evil and there is nothing else that matters.

So just being honest and not changing the subject to unrelated issues makes me a "head in the sander"? I guess I'm a head in sander, then. Throw in whatever other name you want to call people who oppose war and support honesty.

Against, but since Don Frye endorses him so....

Don Frye doesn't realise that Russia isn't just a nation of bare chested horse riding men, they also have lots of male ballerinas, gymnasts and ice dancers; who are really popular with all the closeted homosexuals they also have.

Really I think he'd be happiest in either Alaska, the aussie outback or maybe even Afghanistan.

Personally I'm against Putin. He's always been a criminal KGB rat.

eh not really... theyre getting bog down heavily from what the satellites and maps show

clear idea

Thanks for the contributions Ghost, very few people on here actually know about warfare, what sources to pull, and what the weapons even are

Putin is a power hungry megalomaniac. I don't know what his end game is, and how far is he going to go with this military invasion. I just hope he gets his high off this invasion and slowly comes down from it and realizes it's just madness and should activate cease fire and back away.

Hopefully things go really hard for Russia, and old runts from KGB decide that he needs to commit suicide or something. Man can dream.

Similar that one country wants to instill a government of their liking over the current, sure. Or do you mean Afghanistan vs Russia in the 80's?

But my point is that Russia wont be as beholden to rules of engagement -- they will go all out. They dont give a fuck about hearts and minds. Ukraine wont have that as a strategic advantage.

Yea, meant similar US in Afganistan trying to install a favorable regime. Not saying you are wrong about Russia giving 0 fucks, but I think optics may matter in the long run if they realistically expect to install a new regime not have it crumble from within soon after they leave.

Also thanks to @Videer too, you guys only ever seem to pop up during wars but only post the good shit, not propaganda.

the poll question is skewed because it forces people to make a hard commitment for or against putin. if you reword it so that the many people on the right that sympathize with putin can say so without being so definitive you will get different results.

cockroaches stay out of the light it what im saying.

I changed it, that you can't see who's voting for what. So you might see the numbers change a bit.

Last edited:
I'm for him in that his ability to be strong keeps us out of war. The day he is diminished enough, we will do him like he is doing now.

Yea, meant similar US in Afganistan trying to install a favorable regime. Not saying you are wrong about Russia giving 0 fucks, but I think optics may matter in the long run if they realistically expect to install a new regime not have it crumble from within soon after they leave.

I dont know if citizens living in russian occupied Ukraine will have much different lives than they did prior. So im unsure what the crumbling will look like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GringoRonin
Back