Votes: 13 4.4%
  • I'm apathetic to this.

Votes: 23 7.8%
  • No comment.

Votes: 13 4.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How long can Russia afford to carry on with a long term occupation? I think they need to hope this ends relatively quickly.

Weren't it these fellow orthodox who bombed and shelled Donbass area for 8 years with hundreds of dead people, were jumping in the Kiev squares with cries: "Who's not jumping is a Russian" or sang songs like that?

it's sad to see really.
i don't know how you see it but to me it just looks like brother wars.
i think there's a lot of manipulation from both sides, in the interest of the few, not of the people.
this conflict makes me sick and sad.

Again lets make Nato border bigger with Russia? Ukraine is the prime entry into Russia territory and Moscow, it was what Hitler tried during WWII.

Next deflection please

What does the size of the border matter? There's still thousands of miles of border.

If NATO wants to invade Russia the size of the border is irrelevant. They would just ignore borders in that case.

NATO did not want to invade Russia ever, currently or historically.

It is a defense alliance against Russian aggression.

Trump is rambling about things he isn't educated on again. He's claiming that 60-70% of Germany's energy comes from Russia, although in reality natural gas stood for 12.2% of Germany's electricity in 2020 (could be slightly different when Trump said that) and Russia isn't supplying 100% of that gas.

That being said it was always unwise to rely more on Russia for power and Nord Stream 2 should never have been a thing. The issue has legitimacy, Trump just manages to make a mockery of it with his ramblings.
German energy policy is a fucking big fat joke. Not only when it comes to Russian gas and coal but also the overall plan is made up by short-sighted, virtue-signalling idiots.
If german energy policy would be a person, he'd wear idiot hat and sit facing the corner right now.

Ukraine Land 2,093.6 km (1,300.9 mi) Sea 567.0 km (352.3 mi)
Finland Land 1,271.8 km (790.3 mi) Sea 54.0 km (33.6 mi)

And Finland is not as strategic as Ukraine, which sits at the heart of Russia, closer to Moscow

St. Petersburg is their main port to into any ocean that has any strategic importance and it's literally right on the Finnish border.

Looks like Detroit. Some guy on another site is posting videos of Russia supposedly getting their ass kicked and it looks as sus as this shit does

its coming from multiple sources. i doubt putins gonna confirm the heavy losses.

there are also a few city's in Russian pissed off at the war aka anti war protest. i doubt the russian people wanted a war either

German energy policy is a fucking big fat joke. Not only when it comes to Russian gas and coal but also the overall plan is made up by short-sighted, virtue-signalling idiots.
If german energy policy would be a person, he'd wear idiot hat and sit facing the corner right now.
agree with this. cut off the nuclear without a clear plan, push green without any form of solid backup, end up using coal when the sun don't shine....
like, what the fuck

2 supermarkets chains in EU will not sell Russian production anymore.
They had imported a lot from Russia and Belarus till today.
Nothing special: >300 supermarkets in EU and this is private ban.

If EU will decide officially ban import from Russia and Belarus it will be fun.

EU can't survive without russian gas, oil, vodka, toilet paper, wood, building materials etc?

Before Khrystszev Nikita in 1960 ies had turned USSR into commodities exporter, easily survived.

Even the same Germany: coal was " bad ", miner's salaries too high, turned to nuclear power plants.
Later NPPs were declared as dangerous, switched to russian gas.

France had more brains not to suspend NPPs program.

it's sad to see really.
i don't know how you see it but to me it just looks like brother wars.
i think there's a lot of manipulation from both sides, in the interest of the few, not of the people.
this conflict makes me sick and sad.

The worst part of the video is when they say they have a democracy. They don't. But again coming under the sphere of Russia will probably decrease the chance of them ever obtaining one, so there is at least that.

St. Petersburg is their main port to into any ocean that has any strategic importance and it's literally right on the Finnish border.
they literally have ports to the pacific ocean, what the fuck are you talking about.

It's common knowledge it doesn't need a source. .
Translated: There is no source because it never happened. It's just something that has been repeated by Russian bots online until people believe it.

thonk.png

iX5AqTo.png

non-zero chance Hungary might be sniffing around the idea of adding a little clay as well
Lol. The fuck is this?

Hungary couldn't invade New York. But there's a couple of hundred thousand ethnic Hungarians living in Ukraine who have dual citizenship if they want it.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">PM Frederiksen: “A military attack on a free and sovereign nation has no place in Europe in our time. Russia&#39;s actions are completely unacceptable. We will stand united, there will be consequences. My thoughts are with the people of Ukraine.”</p>&mdash; Statsministeriet (@Statsmin) <a href="">February 24, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

You are paid by FSB troll or just delusional lazy casual ( too lazy to use google, electronic libraries etc ).

U don't know what Russia's historical sphere is.

Not a bare shit about Baltic countries too.

With the same IT: in Baltic countries is R&D work for companies like Intel, ARM Holding, Siemens etc.
Not only CRUD e-commerce solutions and boring stuff for banking etc industries.

U don't know about Baltic countries any bare thing.

Inclluding reality: most likely you use browser mainly programmed in India and server solutions from Baltic countries in order to use sherdog.

So further, part from cryptography solutions used today in U.S are partially developed in Baltic countries. ;):)

While about nuclear bomb: thermonuclear bombs design root is Teller-Ulam design by europeans: Teller - Ulam design. Sweden and Hungary + jevish roots too.
First nuclear reactor in U.S was created cos some italian immigrant called Enrico Fermi.

I genuinely don't understand what this post is saying.

they literally have ports to the pacific ocean, what the fuck are you talking about.

Yeah their pacific ports really have a lot of strategic importance in combating the perceived threat from the European NATO alliance...

I agree, there's several bad decisions that have been made. It's especially odd when they close down nuclear power in favor of sources that affect the climate more, on top of the other issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back