• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Russia v. Ukraine Conflict Megathread Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah thats what I thought. ..

Should 1 country attempt to move what the God's created. Maybe we could move Alaska over to border Florida.

I mean what exactly is your point?

My position has been the West should have given Putin assurances that Ukraine would not join NATO.

As for the insulting bullshit, I think this thread has more than revealed the type of people we all are.

Who the fuck is Putin to dictate what Ukraine does?

Should 1 country attempt to move what the God's created. Maybe we could move Alaska over to border Florida.

I mean what exactly is your point?

My point?
You claim Russia is scared of their neighbours and more or less saying its okay to invade based on that.
Well America is also a neighbour to Russia yet it seems to be no problem for them... I cant recall any problems up there.

If Ukraine somehow fights them off do they push into Russia and take over

No, I don’t think the UA has the military might for such an offensive. Let’s be honest if they some how turn back this invasion its because putin has decided it’s not worth the furthest cost and institutional damage. Further more you don’t want to create a similar resolve by attacking the Russian people. I think that is what an offensive into Russia would be perceived as.

Last edited:
The guy with the superior military. Its like you people forget how the world works.

The way world works, being submissive and conforming to such demands doesn't stop guys like Putin, though.

Given promise Ukraine is not joining NATO he would attack anyway, probably from same idiotic "reasons" he's citing now.

That is your opinion. And you have no clue what is driving this. Stop acting as if you have all the answers. Stop acting like you know the mindset of another country. And take the time to try to see it through the eyes of someone else. Not through your eyes, not through your country's eyes. Try to see it through the eyes of who you consider your enemy.
Here’s why you’re coming off like such a clown: the average Russian doesn’t care about missile defense systems in Germany or Poland. They won’t really gain anything meaningful if Ukraine falls and Russia takes over Georgia and other former Soviet bloc nations.

You’re just acting like an apologist for Putin, basically dressing up Kremlin excuses in some sanctimonious garb. None of the supposed benefits you’re citing justifies what is happening to innocent people in Ukraine right now. Sure, that might be my opinion, but most of the rest of the world is in agreement.

There is no "Ghost of Kyiv" pilot flying a Mig-29 Fulcrum credited with shooting down 6 Russian planes in a 24 hour period. Ukranian story to motivate the resistance. The Russian Air Force may suck, but it is not that poor. They would have 'zeroed in' on that airplane and shot it down with air-to-air missiles while it was aiming for its third kill. Plan B would be to follow it to its Air Base and blow the place up.
Not to be a dick but everyone disagreeing with that statement is also disagreeing with the same people that provide our US military and Goverment with all their intellgience information. Everyone on my sisters illtengence base in Wesibaden Germany disagrees. I regurgiateted what I found on her to her and she laughed lol and told me exactly what I'm telling you.

I doubt anyone on here knows more than someone whose entire job is to provide data, and i tell to the goverment and military which all gets sent to Biden first ad then dessimanted to where it needs to go, and if its fine to go out to the public. Everything they produce gets signed off by Biden and he often comments on the stuff. He once told them this was the best shit hes ever seen in his life, and they just sent him a bunch of intel with zero context, it was just bullshit they did cus they have to produce something lol.

I didn't say it was confirmed or denied, just htat they had no intel that would make them think this didn't occur and plenty to make that entire base of Army soldiers, who've been up on 24 hour shifts pullin intel, satelite images, etc

But I mean if you have some top secret military clearance like my sister does than I'm all ears.

The way world works, being submissive and conforming to such demands doesn't stop guys like Putin, though.

Given promise Ukraine is not joining NATO he would attack anyway, probably from same idiotic "reasons" he's citing now.

He undoubtedly would still attack. If anyone is still questioning his motives at this point then they are dumb.

Fuck the Russians!
Send in the 1st Cavalry Division out of Ft. Hood Texas with their modern Apache helicopters and Air Force ground and air support.

@Strychnine

Every tankers nightmare..

OIP.UAAj6aps1nuT9iSx05a9_AHaHa

030626-F-8888B-888-1024x661.jpg

Fun fact...
The largest Air Force in the world is the U.S. Air Force.

The second largest Air Force in the world is the U.S. Navy.

Ukraine produces an 8th of the world's corn and a 10th of its wheat. It sits upon almost all of the minable reserves of uranium. That's just a sniff, it's a reasonably big deal.
That's actually a really educational post. Thank you for teaching me that. I honestly had no idea the resources that they were sitting on.

I think you are right on that it’s so obvious Joe is not calling the shots or running the show. He’s always be told what to do from taking questions to reporters to at decisions. I really think China will make their move this year too and we will strongly condemn it.
surprised they didnt today, they could've turned the entire world upside down if they took of Taiwan

Status
Not open for further replies.