• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Russia v. Ukraine Conflict Megathread Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Da Speeit the video of a misslie killing her was on youtube but it was pulled; CCTV footage

She was only 14, and her name is Tristyn Bailey
Tristyn-Bailey-221x300.png

https://theancestory.com/tristyn-bailey/

Can someone catch me up as to what's going on? Work got in the way of keeping to date. Thanks in advance.

Not much has changed I believe. Ukraine still holding em off in Kiev. There was some talk of China trying to push the sides into negotiations or something.

From what I can gather via advanced tool known as Google Translate, he's not director, but deputy (stand in) director, not financial, but security, and not of entire Gazprom of course, but one of it's subsidiaries.

So bit dramatized.
really makes me sick how people just straight up lie online and others just run with it. SMH

Meh, im german and i know him. So do all my friends and im sure people in charge.

Except Trump obviously.
Thats good to know lol, I was giving up on society when I heard that. All of the Europeans kids were looking at me like isnt that the guy that makes music or some shit lol... fucking a

Generally, its the opinion to present. But germans are sadly Lemmings and usually follow the Herd.

But this and next Generations might hopefully change that sad chapter a bit.
if anything we've been regressing severly as a human race, which is why we are repeating the same shit that set WW2 off today as we type

The best we sent you?
I have no idea what you are talking about.
You are talking about to Germans you befriended..
if you have no idea what the context of comment is why even comment about it? maybe you should follow the qoutes further lmao, don't get all emotional here <Lmaoo>

Some Russian banks to be kicked out from SWIFT. I wonder if anyone in Russia is going to these outlandish ideas about withdrawing their rubles.

https://ec.europa.eu/commission/presscorner/detail/en/statement_22_1423

First, we commit to ensuring that selected Russian banks are removed from the SWIFT messaging system. This will ensure that these banks are disconnected from the international financial system and harm their ability to operate globally.

Second, we commit to imposing restrictive measures that will prevent the Russian Central Bank from deploying its international reserves in ways that undermine the impact of our sanctions.

Keep in mind that some of the measures were strictly off the table even just few days ago.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back