• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Russia v. Ukraine Conflict Megathread Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again, my inner cynic is proven true, and my cold, black heart shrivels up that little bit more.

Zelensky is still in Kiev, you are wrong as well as your heart. There was video posted this morning with metadata being today. Sorry bud.

It's being reported:
"The Kyiv metro will now be used only as a shelter. There will be no transportation" - Klitschko

People are getting super fucking emotional that some bad ass Ukranian esque Carlos Hatchcock/ Joanna Palani type is out there putting in work, or that some crack pilot is out there painting Russian flags on his plane.
There is no "Ghost of Kyiv" pilot flying a Mig-29 Fulcrum credited with shooting down 6 Russian planes in a 24 hour period. Ukranian story to motivate the resistance. The Russian Air Force may suck, but it is not that poor. They would have 'zeroed in' on that airplane and shot it down with air-to-air missiles while it was aiming for its third kill. Plan B would be to follow it to its Air Base and blow the place up.

There is no "Ghost of Kyiv" pilot flying a Mig-29 Fulcrum credited with shooting down 6 Russian planes in a 24 hour period. Ukranian story to motivate the resistance. The Russian Air Force may suck, but it is not that poor. They would have 'zeroed in' on that airplane and shot it down with air-to-air missiles while it was aiming for its third kill. Plan B would be to follow it to its Air Base and blow the place up.

Russia doesn't control one airport, I think you vastle overestimate their ability to do something like that. You make it sounds as if they can follow every single pilot in Ukrainian military and blow them up hundreds of miles away..

I gotta be honest here, not only would Putin not have invaded while Trump was president, he also would not have invaded under Bush Sr., Bush Jr, or Obama. Its not even a Republican or Democrat thing, its a weakness thing that is specific to Joe Biden.
I think you are right on that it’s so obvious Joe is not calling the shots or running the show. He’s always be told what to do from taking questions to reporters to at decisions. I really think China will make their move this year too and we will strongly condemn it.

i think russian army doing its best to not harm the cvillians.kudos to them.

Say that to the countless videos of Russia bombing hospitals and shelling civilians in the streets or shooting an ambulance of the road.

It's being reported:
"The Kyiv metro will now be used only as a shelter. There will be no transportation" - Klitschko

The next 24 hours will be immensely important. Looks like they are ramping up on the outskirts of Kiev hard.

when your argument is so retarded it forces @Isa to post seriously...

I know rite :(
I hate when that happens

Everton
9cb217e6-08a5-4f7c-9ce3-516c171056a3.jpg

ManCity

0b97933d-4f18-4b10-8424-c2abe646c1f1.jpg

Atlético Madrid
b09cb67b-0f8a-41d0-a245-f3aceecdf895.jpg

Frankfurt

e74577b0-bd64-48bd-9b48-24ed9a4652bd.jpg

FUCKING GANGSTERS!!! Polish people heading into the fire!

Google Translate:
Crowds are trying to leave Poland for Lviv at the train station

Quality is potato on Telegram, looks like women and children, they are waiting to travel to Poland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back