• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bisping 10-7s the little mermaid again

Yea I’d take Ariel’s career over Bisping’s any day. Dude been KO’d multiple times, lost an eye, and racked up some CTE miles only to be remembered as an overachieving gatekeeper, because that’s exactly what he was.

No doubt, being a cage fighter is more manly and “cool”, but it’s not something that we can all aspire to be. And just because someone chooses that profession and is reasonably successful, it doesn’t automatically trump greatness in other areas. Is Bisping’s career more than, say, a successful lawyer or doctor? What about a famous actor or author? It’s apples to oranges man. Ariel is vastly more successful at his job than Bisping was at his. Period. He’s famous, rich, and can continue to do his job well into his senior years, at which point Bisping will be a footnote with an asterisk.
So you are saying Ariel is the best at taking about men like Bisping?

Doing 8 replies in a row about how triggered and obsessed OTHER people are is a great piece of irony.
bekphnqftcb41.jpg

Why do you think I need to "stand on the summit" to accurately assess Michael Bisping? What other restrictions do you put on your ability to acknowledge reality?
Bisping won the championship. That's a reality. What have you done, son?

Bisping won the championship. That's a reality. What have you done, son?
Again, why do you think that invalidates other people from acknowledging reality? What other stupid restrictions do you place on your ability to reason?

Again, why do you think that invalidates other people from acknowledging reality? What other stupid restrictions do you place on your ability to reason?
You're the one talking about restrictions...I asked what have you done, son.

You're the one talking about restrictions...I asked what have you done, son.
Yes, we get it: you don't like my opinion about Bisping and would like me to stop saying it because of stupid reasons you came up with. Thanks for contributing more idiocy to this website, we didn't have enough dipshits or their opinions.

Have you ever heard the term "false equivalence"?

No one would be criticizing Jon or Bisping if they picked and chose the top contenders.
just because you say it is a false equivalency doesn’t mean it is. People criticize champions for picking and choosing. Jones is being criticized for choosing his opponent now. If people found he ducked a rematch with Hendo when the ufc offered it he’d catch flack for it.

just because you say it is a false equivalency doesn’t mean it is. People criticize champions for picking and choosing. Jones is being criticized for choosing his opponent now. If people found he ducked a rematch with Hendo when the ufc offered it he’d catch flack for it.
I don't think you're really as stupid as you're pretending to be when you seem to not understand champions get criticism for choosing easier fights instead of harder fights. So knock it off, this website doesn't need more deliberately stupid posters.

Last edited:
Yes, we get it: you don't like my opinion about Bisping and would like me to stop saying it because of stupid reasons you came up with. Thanks for contributing more idiocy to this website, we didn't have enough dipshits or their opinions.
What reasons? I asked what you have done, son. Now you cryin'. SMH.

Back