• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bisping 10-7s the little mermaid again

He was being ruthlessly criticized for choosing to get revenge on an elderly fighter instead of fighting a real contender. Stop being an idiot.
choosing to get revenge? the ufc told him who he was fighting next, stupid. Bisping didn’t choose shit. The ufc did. And nothing you say will change the fact that people would have given him shit for ducking a fighter he already lost to. Go ahead and cry some more for me.

choosing to get revenge? the ufc told him who he was fighting next, stupid. Bisping didn’t choose shit. The ufc did. And nothing you say will change the fact that people would have given him shit for ducking a fighter he already lost to. Go ahead and cry some more for me.
You are happy to make up whatever reality you want and are unrelenting with your stupidity. We won't talk again.

You are happy to make up whatever reality you want and are unrelenting with your stupidity. We won't talk again.
Make up whatever reality I want? Remember when Jones ducked Sonnen for ufc 152 on short notice? People gave him shit for it because he avoided a fighter even though Sonnen wasn’t the true #1 contender. You’re simply ignoring reality cause you’re an idiot. Unlike you, I know what I’m talking about. Stay slow, dumbass.

Knew what? He just asked about her coach leaving. What a scumbaaaag.

It's a mild question and Joanna has been cool with Ariel since. They're actually friends.
Trying to ruin her moment. "Oh you just defended your belt? I heard your coach is leaving tho! How do you feel about that? Still happy??? Cry!! Yes that's good content right there!"

Trying to ruin her moment. "Oh you just defended your belt? I heard your coach is leaving tho! How do you feel about that? Still happy??? Cry!! Yes that's good content right there!"
For your comment to make any sense, Ariel would have to know that she would cry when asked about her coach leaving. It was a very normal, journalistic question. If she did not want to answer, she could just say no comment.

Fuck man, you guys are just looking for excuses to hate on him, and it is just sad and schildish. "Look, look at him, over there breathing. What a weasel!!!!"

Lmao had no Idea Ariel was the one that told Bootlickimg Bisping, Weidman was out and advised him to throw his name put there.

This makes Bisping look even worse.

IT WAS A JOKE BUDDY!!

Even if we were to look at that instance alone in his career.
It’s still more man than anything Ariel has done in his entire life.
More according to what? Ariel is a journalist and has become the most financially and critically succesful in his area, if he were a fighter then your comment would make sense.

All this saga has revealed are how many idiots post on sherdog. A journalist did their job and reported on the information they were getting from Conor's camp, taking shit from shertards all the way for no reason. Than a known UFC shill goes on a completely ridiculous rant hoping to get brownie points from Dana by shitting on the media. When did ignorance and stupidity become the norm?

No one expected that to happen.

Also its not his job to brighten her day.
I'm sure he expected it to and it brightened his day lol. This is the same dude that twists fighters words all the time to piss of their opponents so he can get a good headline. He'll be like "what do you think of your opponent, is he the toughest opponent you faced?" Then they will say they have faced tougher and he'll ask how they think they'll win and they say by ko so.... When interviewing the opponent he'll be like "he said he thinks you suck and he's going to knock you out!!" Prompting them to get pissed off thinking the opponent was being disrespectful but really it's just Helwani being a little weasel.

The MMA hour is the View for MMA fans. No substance and always drama. Enjoy watching your weenie beta.
It has plenty of substance. It's actually the source for alot of big MMA news. And alot of exclusive high level interviews.

Just facts. I kinda hate the WWE segments though

I'm sure he expected it to and it brightened his day lol. This is the same dude that twists fighters words all the time to piss of their opponents so he can get a good headline. He'll be like "what do you think of your opponent, is he the toughest opponent you faced?" Then they will say they have faced tougher and he'll ask how they think they'll win and they say by ko so.... When interviewing the opponent he'll be like "he said he thinks you suck and he's going to knock you out!!" Prompting them to get pissed off thinking the opponent was being disrespectful but really it's just Helwani being a little weasel.
Source? Source of one instance thats not 10 years old.

She's been on his shows a million times before and after and shit like that never happened.

Source? Source of one instance thats not 10 years old.
Every single interview of every single fighter he's trying to get them to say shit that he can twist into something else. Nick Diaz called him out on it forever ago and he still does it.

Every single interview of every single fighter he's trying to get them to say shit that he can twist into something else. Nick Diaz called him out on it forever ago and he still does it.
And this is a lie.

Funniest thing about this is I specifically asked for an example that is not 10 years old. You're source/example is a 13 year old interview.

And this is a lie.

Funniest thing about this is I specifically asked for an example that is not 10 years old. You're source/example is a 13 year old interview.
Don’t even bother. Every few months I ask some Idiotic hater the same question and to provide examples. Haven’t got one legit example yet lmao

Back