• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Russia v. Ukraine Conflict Megathread Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, im german and i know him. So do all my friends and im sure people in charge.

Except Trump obviously.
lmao the two german dudes I befreinded who were born and raised there had no fucking clue who that guy was lol, I was shocked but they were very adamant that Germany holds a pretty strong anti nazi stance regardless of their neo nazi populations. The guys death literally changed pratically everyones bloodlines in Europe

If Ukraine somehow fights them off do they push into Russia and take over

I think if they are able to fight Russia off they will be too depleted to do much other than restore their country. But, it would be incredibly embarrassing for Putin and Russia.

Official Russia still in total denial about the war and keep calling it a special operation in Donbas.

Hey @SBJJ is Russia continually lying just them protecting their boarder? Why do they insist on lying to everyone?

That was a gotcha thing by board members who wanted him ousted.

"What bothers me is Colonel Sanders called Blacks 'n------,' " Schnatter is heard saying on the recording…”

then the headline realized was that he used the n word.

Ahh

I think he was booted from Papa John's when audio came out of him using racial slurs or something?
Yeah, he repeatedly dropped the n-bomb on a conference call that had been recorded. They took his name off the stadium...he's pretty much a pariah in his hometown

Btw when did the entire anglosphere decide to start calling Kiev Keev? Just wait until these morons find out that Vienna and Florence have different local names.

How does Putin de-nazify Ukraine without executing a Western puppet like Zelensky in his eyes? Who was he referring to if not politicians like Zelensky?
these guys the Azov Special forces of Ukraine, a rag tag battle field bad company esque group of neo nazis. Their military isngina pays homage to the SS, they paint SS bolts and swstikas on thier helmets before going into battle lol. So his claim he is fighting Neo nazi's is true

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azov_Battalion

lmao the two german dudes I befreinded who were born and raised there had no fucking clue who that guy was lol, I was shocked but they were very adamant that Germany holds a pretty strong anti nazi stance regardless of their neo nazi populations. The guys death literally changed pratically everyones bloodlines in Europe

There are 83 million living in Germany..
So your 2 is not really a good measure of what Germans know or dont know

And that’s a bad position, because this whole conflict wasn’t about Ukraine joining NATO. It’s never been about self defense. If anything, this conflict has weakened Russia’s defensive posture.

What Putin is doing is hard to defend, which is why most countries are opposing Russia’s actions. People don’t want large scale conflict to become normalized again.

That is your opinion. And you have no clue what is driving this. Stop acting as if you have all the answers. Stop acting like you know the mindset of another country. And take the time to try to see it through the eyes of someone else. Not through your eyes, not through your country's eyes. Try to see it through the eyes of who you consider your enemy.

Btw when did the entire anglosphere decide to start calling Kiev Keev? Just wait until these morons find out that Vienna and Florence have different local names.

The same time they changes their Facebook profile pics to have a yellow and blue filter

Alaska is 55 miles from Russia...
They are bordering countries.

To compare, China wants Taiwan and claim Taiwan is China...
they are approx 100 miles appart.

Status
Not open for further replies.