News Mayweather Jr. vs Gotti 2 Aug.24th in Mexico

hilarious.

I got a feeling eventually this is gonna backfire terribly for Floyd. take your hundreds of millions and undefeated record and call it a long ass day...

giphy.gif

Just have Floyd & Gotti as the half time show

If he can make money off of this, why not I guess. I wonder if he has a mix of money problems and a need for attention. I don't know why he doesn't use this time to promote prospects and train them instead.

Obviously I'm not going to criticize Mayweather's skill, or what has made h successful, but this type of mitt work is really just for the cameras. I guess people can watch it for fun,but it shows hardly anything.
My guess is that much of his skill is so ingrained that he does these drills to reinforce certain movement patterns and reaction? He obviously doesn't fight like that and he doesn't even hit the bag like that.

Won't end well. I think Mayweather gets injured and Gotti DQ'd again. The kid is covered in tats, crazy, and likely dysfunctional.

is floyd already out of saudi? last news i heard he was buttfucked by bearded guys in a detention cell.

Source? Even if it was one of us?

Sounded like bullshit at first, but those dudes would fuck a swinging dick tiger just for the power trip? No, not gay, but definitely would like some confirmation (don't know why).

is floyd already out of saudi? last news i heard he was buttfucked by bearded guys in a detention cell.
i believe the Saudis prefer pissing and shitting on Instagram and TikTok models. they have more refined tastes, you see.

seriously who cares?

mayweather is so narcissistic that he cant allow other up and coming fighters to get the spotlight.
the fact is he’s irrelevant now, and finding it hard to deal with the reality.

geez i'm getting old and out of touch, i didn't even know about the first one.

Why is he ducking Cotto? That fight was supposed to happen, I guess he figured he might lose to a real boxer

Back