RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Floyd "Money" Mayweather vs Gotti III 8/24 9PM ET (DAZN)

Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse...
I'm out. Good night everybody!

Im watchin ufc and the floyd shit... what in the hell just happened lol -- what a ref swap?

This is fucking embarrassing, even for a freak show. The fuck is Gotti doing looking at the ref after every fucking punch

Awful. Even for a light sparring session this sucked.

Reactions: Ruv
Im watchin ufc and the floyd shit... what in the hell just happened lol -- what a ref swap?
Floyd was called for a blow to the back of the head. He got mad and they decided to appease to the douchebag by changing ref mid-fight.

Mayweather "retirement" as undefeated only to continue to fight for years against lesser opponents in exhibition matches (that if he were to lose wouldn't count on his pro record) is actually one of the most cowardly and pathetic things I've ever seen and I can't believe he isn't getting called out more about it.

This man's whole persona, legacy etc etc is married to his pro record. Without it he's nothing it seems. His only talking point is that he's the greatest ever and undefeated and it's so tiresome

So he's fought John Gotti 3 twice this year? Wow what a legend

i wouldn't say it's cowardice, he's 47.

but his need for attention is pathetic, i agree with that. he has no qualities outside of the ring that could interest anyone... so even now, pushing 50, he needs to get into these stupid exhibitions to get some validation.

people arent calling him out on it because nobody cares, they arent proper fights

Logan humiliated Floyd so badly that Floyd didn't even pay him after the fight.

Back