• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Redneck Brawl 7 Oklahoma vs Texas Aug 3

I'm actually stunned that you're Canadian. I wasn't capping, I've literally always presumed you are from Texas. You'd get along fine there

I can definitely see the cross sport appeal, but are these red necks even prepared for powerslap power? I mean all they have to do is plant their feet and KO another into the shadow realm
Power Slap is nothing but fouls it ain't even worth trolling anymore. They will never be able to fix Clubbing, Stepping, Flinching. imho I wana love it but every damn match has fouls. all the winners won by DQ on one of the cards. lmfao. Redneck Brawl>Power Slap

200w.gif

I'm actually stunned that you're Canadian. I wasn't capping, I've literally always presumed you are from Texas. You'd get along fine there
I was born and raised in Saskatchewan so i got some Redneck/Hillbilly in me too. I moved to Ontario when i was 19 and have been here ever since. lived here for more than half my life now.

I was born and raised in Saskatchewan so i got some Redneck/Hillbilly in me too. I moved to Ontario when i was 19 and have been here ever since. lived here for more than half my life now.
Many of the Canadians I've interacted with are among my favorite people, so I'm OK with this. Still extremely surprised

Lightweights now? Ya'll Mods that moved this are Lightweights why don't you come get u sum!

<bringit>

Badda Bow!

Say, they flushed your thread, and it was important news, imo. Hand out some beatdowns, imo

Back