RUMOR:Holloway vs Volkanovski done deal for UFC 245

max holloway is HUGE, no one the size of volkanovski or edgar will beat him. You need length and power to beat holloway, kattar got this
volkanovski is going to be at worst even odds against holloway.

Honestly don't care for this fight all that much. Volk will use the same gameplan he used against Aldo.

Why the fuck won't Max take a break for longer than 6 months. He gets hit too much man.

Cant wait. 2 great fighters but will go with Alex to become our second Champ! I dont think he will win like Aldo. I favour Holloway but I'm interested to see what Alex brings to the table to win.

Why would a man like Max go to a dump full of English criminal descendants?
you've gotta be trolling right? on the off chance that your not, go fuck yourself. If you are, i take everything back.

Great fight. Rooting for Holloway for sure, but I think Volkanovski's gonna be favored to win this.
volkanovski is going to be at worst even odds against holloway.
Lol you two have no clue about anything related to sports betting

At no point will Max's line swing to being an underdog (or even a pick em') for this fight

At no point will Max's line swing to being an underdog (or even a pick em') for this fight
I don't give a fuck about sports betting, I was trying to say Volkanovski's a bad stylistic matchup for Max so I think he's gonna be favored to win this.

But to argue your point anyways, I doubt that as well. At the MOST, Max will be a small favorite.

I don't give a fuck about sports betting, I was trying to say Volkanovski's a bad stylistic matchup for Max so I think he's gonna be favored to win this.

But to argue your point anyways, I doubt that as well. At the MOST, Max will be a small favorite.
Lol

Max beats that manlet and makes it look easy

I have probably placed close to $1 million dollars worth of bets on MMA in my life you dumbass. (And yes. I'm up significantly.)

Good fight!. Definitely got Holloway though. I think he is too much for Volankovski

Back