RUMOR:Holloway vs Volkanovski done deal for UFC 245

Why would a man like Max go to a dump full of English criminal descendants?
fdFbqW6hyAfBGBKQ_VQpfy2PObm01Xgd-7n_b15odAaplhU2hhf74MzPXfwWTYTLzdM_CgutOCtyF3i6V5c45-hNpuXdrpEEmOSrp4NYJQg=w350-h150

You’re a real asshole, you know that?

max holloway is HUGE, no one the size of volkanovski or edgar will beat him. You need length and power to beat holloway, kattar got this
Fun fact.. Volkanovski used to play rugby and he weighted like 214lbs during that time. Dude is short but I'm pretty sure that he is the strongest FW in the roster.

I think he has a good shot against Holloway. He has a lot of power and he has great wrestling.

I have probably placed close to $1 million dollars worth of bets on MMA in my life you dumbass. (And yes. I'm up significantly.)

Are you trying to tell us that you've made a million dollars from gambling on MMA? Sure sounds like it. Ridiculous boast, even for internet standards. Are you Vegas Dave?

Are you trying to tell us that you've made a million dollars from gambling on MMA? Sure sounds like it. Ridiculous boast, even for internet standards. Are you Vegas Dave?
No. I said I've placed $1 million dollars in MMA bets. That is not the same as saying I've won $1 million dollars.

If you place 1000 $1000 bets, you have by definition staked $1,000,000. If you win 51% of the time at even odds, you would have a profit of $10,000.

No. I said I've placed $1 million dollars in MMA bets. That is not the same as saying I've won $1 million dollars.

If you place 1000 $1000 bets, you have by definition staked $1,000,000. If you win 51% of the time at even odds, you would have a profit of $10,000.

Yikes. I feel very stupid. Classic knee-jerk, impulsive reaction on my part. My humble apologies, and thanks for going easy on me lol.

Whats the over/under on Volk eating 300 jabs?

So glad that the UFC is finally getting back to giving deserving contenders their title shots. Once Ferg gets his shot, the UFC will truly be past its stage of screwing fighters as a by-product of the McGregor era.

Leaves Jones & Usman to defend belts at MSG. Nate/Jorge could also end up on either card. Shevy is also available, & maaaybe Conor's comeback.

244 & 245 are going to be so stacked.

Leaves Jones & Usman to defend belts at MSG. Nate/Jorge could also end up on either card. Shevy is also available, & maaaybe Conor's comeback.

244 & 245 are going to be so stacked.

Fuck yes. Jones and Conor on the same card please.

Volkanovski KOed Mendes and dominated Aldo. He is a real challenge for Max Holloway. The only fighter at 145 who can beat him.I have a feeling that Volkanovski is gonna beat him by unanimous decision, his pressure will be relentless.

After losing to Dustin I don't feel like max is the true champ anymore

Volk could wall and stall this for sure.

But I'm picking Max to pick him apart.

Back