RUMOR:Holloway vs Volkanovski done deal for UFC 245

Going to be a great fight, I have Volkanovski winning it with pressure and TD's.
What I like about this fight is that they both cardio to make it a punching paradise.

Other champions need to take note of how active Holloway is. That's why the dude has literally no haters.

War Holloway

Hasn't stopped the Jones hate brigade.

Other champions need to take note of how active Holloway is. That's why the dude has literally no haters.

War Holloway

Yeah its easy to stay active like Holloway when he primarily defends his belt against guys half his size and just fights at range the whole time. Look what happened when moved up to lightweight, he got his ass handed to him on a plate. Lets see him stay active fighting guys his own size. The only thing that really impresses me about Holloway is the fact that he consistently makes 145, and have felt that way for quite a while... Boxing might be good, but his biggest boxing advantage is his size, there are more skilled boxers in the ufc, even conor is a step ahead

The next fight night is in China. The challenger is Chinese.

You got me on that one, although it isnt a PPV. They always schedule PPV title fights in the states or in the home country of the champion, to my recollection.

Yeah its easy to stay active like Holloway when he primarily defends his belt against guys half his size and just fights at range the whole time. Look what happened when moved up to lightweight, he got his ass handed to him on a plate. Lets see him stay active fighting guys his own size. The only thing that really impresses me about Holloway is the fact that he consistently makes 145, and have felt that way for quite a while... Boxing might be good, but his biggest boxing advantage is his size, there are more skilled boxers in the ufc, even conor is a step ahead
ThatLameChamois-size_restricted.gif

EverlastingGlisteningCardinal-max-1mb.gif

BigDimAsiaticgreaterfreshwaterclam-size_restricted.gif

ClumsySilkyIndianrhinoceros-size_restricted.gif

AbsoluteSparklingBandicoot-size_restricted.gif

Just proved my point.

Aldo a foot smaller than Holloway in reach and height
Lamas same thing
Pettis no business at 145, smaller and completely drained
Ortega smaller and horrible boxing and takedowns

Try again

War Holloway

He should have fought volk instead of Frankie from the get go. Frankie was the easier fight now that he is out of his prime and older.

You got me on that one, although it isnt a PPV. They always schedule PPV title fights in the states or in the home country of the champion, to my recollection.
Usually, for sure.

Andrade also won the belt in Brazil, so that's two Strawweight title fights in a row in the challengers home country.

Insane card confirmed. When Max fights in December the card has been stellar every time.

Just proved my point.

Aldo a foot smaller than Holloway in reach and height
Lamas same thing
Pettis no business at 145, smaller and completely drained
Ortega smaller and horrible boxing and takedowns

Try again
that's cute, but i was only responding to the bolded. no need to play dumb.

i'm not going to sit here & act like Holloway's frame hasn't been advantageous at 145, even though his official reach has been slightly less than a majority of his opponents in the division. even Volk will have a "reach advantage"

that's cute, but i was only responding to the bolded. no need to play dumb.

i'm not going to sit here & act like Holloway's frame hasn't been advantageous at 145, even though his official reach has been slightly less than a majority of his opponents in the division. even Volk will have a "reach advantage"

Try again

Fuck this shit, should be at 243
Nah it was never going to be in Aus. Only reason there was talks of it is cause Volkanovski wanted to fight home so bad. If he wanted to be on that card so bad he could asked for different opponent. Max did the right thing to take a break and the right medicals done, which I'm assuming went well. After two deaths in the span of weeks in combat sport I don't blame for being cautious with a quick turn around. Now if this fight set, then you should be applauding that Max is even returning in such quick time.

Hasn't stopped the Jones hate brigade.
Jones is very active during the rare stretches when he’s not suspended for PED’s or criminal activity.

Back